Introduction

-

Today was a day he hated and wished deep in his heart, that what happened that day never happened. Every year on that day he cried in his room cursing at himself. Cursing all the breaths he makes and continues to make and every step he takes and continues to take. He hates himself and everything about himself, from his hair to his toes. He feels disgrace and sees failure whenever he looked at himself.

Today is the worst day of the year for him when it came to his father. He'd grow extremely angry and beat him more than usual. He'd have cuts and bruises all over his body. He always believed that he deserved them. It's all his fault for what happened.

If only-

"-You weren't born!" his father yelled in rage. "You piece of shit! You ruined everything!" he kicked the teen's back.

A cry of pain emited from the teens mouth.

"Shut it!" he shouted causing the younger boy to cover his mouth. "You should've died that day!" he threw another kick.

"It's your fault I can't forget about her. Your stupid eyes and that disgusting smile." he said. "You took her away from me!" he picked up the boy and threw a punch to his jaw.

-

"I'm sorry." he whimpered through his tears as he brought his legs closer to his chest. "It's all my fault."

The teenage boy continued to cry to himself as he wrapped his arms around his legs. He rested his forehead on his knees allowing his tears to fall onto his pants and shirt. He cried to the point where he had fallen asleep without realizing it.

He woke up to a loud bang noise and cussing. His body began to shake lightly and he bit his lip. He grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around his very thin body as he squished himself into the corner, he sat in, as much as possible.

He hated this life. He hated being alive. He just wanted it to end. Not like anyone would care if he was gone but, he could never bring himself to do it. He didn't have the guts so, all he could do was just sit there and suffer through it.

He wished he had someone to talk to, someone to tell him everything was going to be all right even when they knew it wasn't. He wanted someone who could bring him at least a little bit of hope, someone he could go to when he needed it. He had no one. He's walking through the dark by himself.

He always wondered what it would be like to have friends to laugh and joke with, to hang out with. He wondered what it would feel like to be loved, and wanted. To be cared for and worried about.

"Please," he whispered. "Please, just let me leave this place." he felt the tears fill his eyes again.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall. He sat there for a few minutes before falling back asleep.

-