Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Julia's POV

I walk into the restaurant look around for Max. We agreed that we would meet here because we didn't want to get caught if people follow us. This town is small so we have to be extremely careful about who sees us.

But it's okay because apparently this place is quite expensive so not many students come here.

"Hello, ma'am, would you like a table?" a waitress asks, smiling at me.

"Um, yeah, I-" I stop talking when I see Max sitting at a table at the back of the restaurant. He is wearing a tuxedo and his hair is styled.

Holy mother of chicken nuggets, he looks fine as hell.

I mean, he always looks fine, but right now I want to put him in a doggy bag and take him home with me.

A/N: Okay this is random but I am so proud of that paragraph above like it's a masterpiece and I want it to be recognized lmao. Like yesss I actually came up with that myself and idk how. I'm just shook. Lol it's not THAT great I know but just let me be happy.

"Oh, um, it's okay. I'm joining someone," I say and smile at the lady.

She turns to look in the direction that I am looking in and turns back to me with her eyebrows raised. "Wait, you're here with Max Holland?" she asks, seeming flabbergasted.

I nod with a frown. "Yeah, why? Is that bad? Is he going to prank me or something because if he is I'll just leave now." Ugh, why do I have to be so insecure. Maybe he does like me.

She shakes her head. "No. No. I don't mean it like that. It's just... Well, Max isn't exactly the dating type so you should know you're lucky as hell. Go get him, girl," she says and winks, grinning at me.

I smile and nod, then walk towards the table that Max is sitting at. He is on his phone and so I decide to sneak up on him and see what he is doing.

I mean, maybe he is messaging a friend about how he is going to dump a bucket of goo on me during dessert or something.

I walk up and see that he is on Instagram. I chuckle when I realise he is actually stalking my account.

Maybe I have nothing to be worried about. Damn it, I need to get my shit together. I mean I liked kissing him so maybe he just likes kissing me, too. I don't have to be so worried about being on a date with this gorgeous boy.

When he hears me laughing behind him, he quickly switches off his phone and turns around, his eyes wide.

I wave at him. "Having fun?" I ask, teasing him.

He blushes slightly and gives me a sheepish smile as he stands up from his seat. "In my defences you look really hot in a bikini, okay?"

He pulls me into a hug. "Oh, so that is your defence? Saying you were perving over my half naked body while you wait for me?" I smirk, and he groans.

"N-No, I just... fuck. You got me stuttering here like an idiot. Yeah, I was checking out your pictures. You're gorgeous. At least I wasn't talking to another girl while waiting for you or some shit like that."

I nod and take a seat, and he does the same. "I guess that's true, but at least follow me if you're going to stalk my profile."

"Do you think Romeo would have followed Juliet on instagram? No, he can't, because everyone will see and then they would be pulled apart because of their family feuds. He just had to admire from afar and say poems to her or whatever."

I chuckle. He's really funny. I've always wanted to find a guy that makes me laugh more than I make myself laugh.

"You do know that they both die in the end..."

He purses his lips and nods. "Damn. Maybe if they followed each other on Instagram they would have lived."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, Romeo, if you're so romantic, let's hear your poem?" I say.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. I don't know what to say. You are the bae," he says.

I give him a deadpan. "Come on, seriously. That wasn't even a good one."

He smiles and reaches over the table, intertwining his hand with mine. "Each thought of you fills me with sweet emotion; I give to you my deepest devotion. My fondest wishes, you completely fulfilled; I love you totally, and I always will."

I stay silent for a while. "I, um..." I look down at his hand which is holding mine, and then smile and look away. "Not bad."

He chuckles. "Thanks. I got it from Google," he says and pulls out his phone from under the table. "I got mad skills."

I laugh but quickly stop when a waiter comes up to our table with a polite smile on his face. "Hello, lovebirds. Have you decided what you want to eat?"

"Lovebirds? W-We're not-"

He cuts me off quickly with a wave of his hand. "Oh, honey, it's okay if you deny it for now, but just a friendly reminder that you two 'not lovebirds' are still holding hands." He winks and I quickly pull my hand away from Max's, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"So... food?" he says, holding the notepad and pen."

I purse my lips and look at Max, trying not to smile.

~~*~~

GUYS IDK IF YOU CAN HELP ME BUT I KNOW THIS BOOK I JUST CANT REMEMBER THE NAME AND IF I DONT HELP THIS GIRL FIGURE IT OUT, IT WILL BOTHER ME

GUYS IDK IF YOU CAN HELP ME BUT I KNOW THIS BOOK I JUST CANT REMEMBER THE NAME AND IF I DONT HELP THIS GIRL FIGURE IT OUT, IT WILL BOTHER ME. If you know the name please let me know? xx

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG