My first kiss| Richie Tozier

Requested by: @StrangerRose

Richie's pov
"Take that" I said as I pressed on the buttons to the video game. I was close to beating my high score until I heard Bill say something.

"What do you want" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Beverly and Eva are missing, it probably has them" he said and that broke my attention from the game. Eva was the girl I want to marry someday.

I've had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her, and to know that this satanic clown has her made my skin boil in fear, sadness, and anger.

Bill and I soon gathered up the group again after not seeing them for a couple days. We only had one mission, and that was to get the girls back.

We went back to that old abandoned house and prepared ourselves. Once we got into the house. It was like my fear was gone. We all went down the well. Except for mike.

He was struggling to get Henry off of him. He eventually threw him down the Well and join back with us.

We explored through the well trying to find the girls but we couldn't find any trace of them. Tears brimmed in my eyes but I refused to give up hope.

Speaking of not finding someone, Stanley disappeared. We started to panic as we heard muffled yelling. We ran in the direction of the yelling and what we saw was horrifying. His face being chewed on by some horrific lady.

She saw us and smiled as she backed away into the darkness. Stan gasped for air and started sobbing.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T MY FRIENDS" he kept repeating as everyone hugged him. After a couple seconds I looked around and saw that Bill was gone.

"BILL" I shouted as we all got up and started walking down the tunnels. We soon came to this big room.

It had junk all around it. Once I looked up I saw limbs and kids all floating around. Everyone else found Beverly while I was still scoping out for Eva. My eyes darted towards the familiar beautiful face.

I quickly ran up to her lifeless floating body. I grabbed her by her foot and pulled her down to be face to face with me.

I studied over her face. Her skin was paler then ever, you couldn't even see her freckles anymore, her green eyes were now a bluish gray and her mouth hung open. She looked dead.

The tears escaped as I shook her. "Eva please wake up" I said. I grew mad knowing that that evil clown did this to her.

Next, I did the unthinkable and kissed her. I felt a tingle in my lip once I did it. It was my first kiss. When I pulled away I looked in her eyes to see if anything changed.

After a couple seconds, she gasped for air and held onto me. Her eyes changed back to her normal colored once and her skin started to look more alive. She gained all consciences and looked me in my eyes.

"Oh richie" she said as she grabbed my face and pulled me into another kiss. It felt amazing. We soon pulled away to see the losers staring at us. "Richie just got his first kiss, and it was from Eva" Eddie said.

Time skip

After leaving the abandoned house, I took Eva back to her house. We were outside talking at the front of her door.

"Thanks again Richie" she said as she brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "No problem, I'd do it again" I said and she blushed.

"Eva, I've liked you since I first saw you and I'd like to say I-" before I was interrupted with her lips on mine. I rested my hands on her hips as I pulled her in more. Pretty soon the small kids turned into a makeout session.

After a couple seconds we pulled apart.

"What was that for" I smiled. "Just to get you to shut up" she said. "I like that way instead of saying beep beep richie" I joked and she giggled.

"I'll see you later trashmouth" she said and I smiled back as a reply.