Chapter 5 - Unsaid desire

Ashley's POV

The moment his lips touched mine I felt something in the pit of my stomach clench as a knot formed in it. The burning hot desire overwhelmed me. My nostrils filled with the familiar scent.

He tightened his grip around me while his masterful mouth was devouring me mercilessly.

My legs turned into jelly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he forced my mouth with his tongue asking for entrance. I obeyed and allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. A little moan escaped from my mouth while he was kissing me passionately.

He pulled his lips back and leaned his forehead against mine, placing his hands on my cheeks. We were panting.

"Just one chance." He murmured huskily,his eyes still closed.

"I..."

"Just one chance." He repeated as he looked into my eyes. I nodded.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"Blaze." I laughed while he was swirling me around, laughing happily.

He set me on my feet. "My jealous girlfriend." He said with a playful smirk on his face.

Girlfriend. I smiled happily. But I wasn't jealous.

"I am not jealous." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

He nodded, giving me an unconscious look. "Then, why did you leave?"

"I have to go somewhere." I replied, trying to control my voice.

"Hmm. Then, you were not jealous that I was talking to your friend while ignoring you?" He raised his eyebrow, looking at me curiously.

"Of course, no." I scowled. "Wait...have you done it purposely?" I looked at me with an inquiring look.

"Of course yes." He admitted with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Otherwise, don't you know that I can not take my eyes off you?" He said, looking into my eyes as he caressed my cheek.

I smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and we started walking, holding each other's hands.

****

Today we were going to our first official date. I was excited. I had been smiling ear-to-ear all day long.

I put a pink dress on. I brushed my hair and applied light makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and grabbed my clutch.

Blaze called me and informed me that he was waiting for me in front of my house

When I walked out of the garden, I saw him leaning against his black Aston Martin, his hands in his pockets. I smiled at him as I approached him.

He smiled back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips lustfully.

"You are breathtaking." He murmured in my ear. I smiled at him.

He opened the door for me. I got in the car. He rushed towards the driver door and opened it. He got in the car and turned on the engine after he had winked at me.

He stopped his car in front of a luxurious Italian restaurant. He got out of the car and opened the door for me as he extended his hand towards me. I held his hand and got out of the car. He placed his hand on my lower back as he led us towards the entrance.

After ordering, we started talking. He was telling me about his childhood adventures. I was listening to him attentively. He was a naughty child; I could guess from his stories. A real troublemaker.

After having dinner, we went to the beach. We were strolling along the beach, holding each other's hand, talking, laughing. The waves were splashing our feet.

Blaze leaned down and splashed water to me.

"Blaze!" I screamed, laughing, but he was still splashing water.

I started running while laughing. "Blaze, stop!"

He caught me by wrapping his strong arms around my waist, giggling as he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

In a flash, my back pressed on the sand, he was on top of me, placing his hands on the sand for support. He was looking at me with his shining eyes.

He closed his eyes as he leaned over me and captured my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he moved his hand down from my neck to my waist.

His lips were so soft and intoxicating. It seemed like my body was burning. I had gotten lost in our passionate kiss. My heart kept missing beats.

He made me feel like we were made for each other. The bond between us felt so strong, it seemed like we had known each other for a lifetime.

He moved his lips down to my neck, kissing me passionately while his hand was stroking my bare thigh under my dress. I ran my hand through his hair, letting myself flow with this mind-blowing sensation.

He brushed his lips against mine again while I was running my hand along his back. He pulled his lips back as he leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed.

We were trying to catch our breath. I placed my hand on his shoulders.

As he opened his eyes, our eyes met. He was looking into my eyes affectionately. He caressed my cheek tenderly. I closed my eyes, enjoying his warm touches.

"You are so beautiful." He muttered hoarsely.

He lay down on his back as he pulled me into his embrace by wrapping his arm around my waist. I placed my head on his chest. He placed a soft kiss on my hair as he tightened his arms around me.

We were lying on the sand without talking. The only sounds were the sound of the waves and our wild heartbeats. I felt home in his arms. Being with him made me feel free, important, secure and happy. All positive feelings at the same time. I felt like I could be myself around him. Without the need of hiding my feelings or thinking about other people's judgment. Just being myself.