Chapter 12:A new start!

Hello guys.....!^^

First I have to apologize for having so much time to update but because of exams and other responsibilities I didn't have the time to sit down and write so I'm deeply sorry!

Second,from now on that summer is here and I don't have school I'll try to update as much as I can which means that probably I'll have a chapter ready every two/three days//I have also my other stories to continue//!*^__^*

Third,.........Oh just enjoy hehe^^

"He hasn't come at school yet."

"Your handsome prince?"Elena teased you.

"He's not my prince!"You pouted.

"You didn't deny him being handsome.Hmm we have such a nice progress here."

"Elena!"You frowned and hit her shoulder.

"Haha okay okay!And he might be ill or have things to do that's why he hasn't come."

You looked down your shoes!"Yes I know."You said quite worried.Since you realized your feelings for him you want to see him as much as possible.You have all these strange feelings.These crazy butterflies in your stomach,when he's smiling,which when they start never end.These feelings you never had before.

You have already told Elena and of course she praised herself for being right all this time-this girl is always right!

"Let's go to class.Two more hours and then you can call him and ask him."She smiled.

"Yes you're right.Let's go then!"

.

.

.

The two more hours passed quite quickly.You left for home still thinking about him.You might be worrying too much but it was rare for him to skip school.

bbrrrrrrr

"Message?"You opened your phone.It was from Jongin.

~Hi Mei.....I have something to tell you.It's really important.Can we meet now?~

"Is everything alright?"You were more worried for some reason.

~Yes okay.Where?~

~Just wear something and go out your house~

~Okay!~

You answered in a hurry and wore some shorts and a T-shirt you found first.You didn't even care to wear shoes!You ran wearing your slippers almost falling down the stairs.You opened the door and ran down the street and finally saw his figure.

"Mei!"He ran towards you and hugged you tight.

"What happened?What do you want to tell me?"You were so worried you didn't even said hi to him.

He looked in your eyes.These butterflies in your stomach woke up again."Hey why are you worried?Everything is alright!I called you because I have something good to tell you."

"How did he get that I was worried?"You looked at him waiting for an explanation.

"These past days....I haven't told you anything because I wanted to be sure....anyway now it's confirmed.Next month I'll do my debut with my group."

Your eyes opened wide in surprise.You were so happy you thought you were going to cry.His dream was going to come true."That's great!Finally!"You hugged him so tight as you didn't want to get away.You wanted him to know how happy you were for him.

"I'm glad you're happy for me."He hugged you back gently.

"How could I not be?Your dream will come true.But I wanna know more!What is the group's name,how many members-?"He chuckled"-oh sorry I ask a lot.''

"No it's okay.I want to tell you."You both smiled and he held your wrist to lead you to the park near your house.You sat down and he sat next to you."Okay first.Where should I start?Haha!"

"Haha your group's name."You lightly hit his shoulder~this pabo hehe~

"Okay don't hit me."He patted your head."Our group's name is Exo."

"Oh I like it.It's small thus easy to remember and cool."You said as you realy liked this name.

"Great..members now!We are 12."

"Oh exactly the opposite with the name.You're a lot!"

"Let me finish first."He pouted!

"Oh sorry.I'm quite excited!"You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Haha it's fine.Where was I....oh yeah!We are 12/But we are also separated at two groups of six members/Exo-k where I am the main dancer and we are doing promotions here in Korea and Exo-m who are doing promotions in China."He was talking so happily like a little child,you find it so cute.

"That's cool!But if you promote in China....You have also Chinese members?"You asked all excited.

"Yeah 4 of us are Chinese.You have to meet them all.They're cool guys and you'll like them."

"Can I really??"

"Yeah why not?"He smiled.

"Oh it would be great.I'd love to actually!"You told him.

"Great!Haha I'm so happy and nervous at the same time.Next month we will do our debut.I have learnt the dance and all but I'm still so nervous I might not do well on stage."He looked down the ground.

"I'm 100% sure you will be fine.You have so much talent it can't be hidden Jongin.Believe in yourself."You held his hand and he looked in your eyes.

"I'll be fine only if you're there watching me."He said and you looked down blushing.You were surprised with his words."Will you be there and watch me Mei?"He was so serious so you looked up at him.His look made you even more red.

"I-I will."You whispered.He hugged you and whispered in your ear."Thank you Mei."

You stayed like that for awhile and then got up to go home.

"Thank you for today Mei."Jongin said and left,leaving you as you didn't get to answer him.You laughed and went in your house and up your bedroom.

"His dream will come true.Finally!''You told yourself and smiled.

He's gonna debut finally hehe......!

I hope you liked it and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the readers of this story who are supporing me!Thank you guys~

Hehe see you next time~!^__^