-14. Mellow Out

(So dang cute! love her adorableness 😍😊^^^)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Zac told me Pav will be back tomorrow & Willem, the day after that. My nerves are getting to me about the whole idea of seeing them. I'm hoping Pav doesn't want to punish me badly or Willem for that matter. Maybe they've calmed down. I mean they kidnapped me over a week ago. Isn't that enough time to calm down & rethink abusing someone.

Besides, wherever they are, they're probably sleeping with women left & right. It's not like they should have pent up sexual frustration. I know they claim they're safe according to Zac, but if I get an STD, I'm killing all of them..or more likely going to wish I could. I don't have time for that crap.

Anyway, today I've been with the girls all day. I've been in the media room with them. I found the room yesterday evening. It's so peaceful & I dont think anyone knows where I am. I'm sure they know I'm in the house of coarse, but it's a big house & the only people here are Warren doing whatever he's doing, the guy Darik that I thought was gone, but turns out he just comes & goes a lot, and Dana doing whatever she's doing.

I haven't seen the guy Darik, since I stabbed him & I don't want to see him either just in case he's holding a major grudge. I mean I know I would. It's not as easy to turn the other cheek & forgive when a person's physically scared you or tried to kill you. I should know. If anyone ask me, I'm going to deny admitting I was willing to kill him to get away. My story is I just wanted to cut him, so I had enough time to escape with the girls. If I say it enough times to myself, maybe it will come accross as true

I don't know where Clai & V went. I asked Warren & he told me they left. Maybe it was something I said, or maybe the guys thought he was probably going to kill me. I don't know. They don't tell me much.

Warren came through with my hair products & even brought Remie & Aiva more diapers, bath wash & onsies. I was surprised. I'm mad that they don't have their own room anymore. All their things are probably just sitting there collecting dust.

I can't believe I went through all the work of trying to keep my daughter's safe away from knowing they had maniac slave trading dads & here I am back to square one. I tried so hard to keep them safe, make them a pretty room hustling to make it pretty & now they sleep with Dana while I'm forced to sleep in Zac's bed. Me & my girls are nomads in the house, since they haven't given me a room.

So far my peaceful alone places that I feel pretty safe are the gym room, surprisingly Warren's room & the media room im in now.

(Media room ^^^)

The Media room had a large couch in the back that went from wall to wall. With lots of pillows. They also had two lounge beds & two jumbo bean bags near the lounge beds. The whole room looked comfortable. I planned to make it my secret room of peace. I wondered if the doors locked but I hadnt checked yet.