•EIGHTEEN•

Tom Marvolo Riddle. A name that ran through the school for many reasons. Top student. High expectations for the near future. Prefect who was Head Boy. So many strings attached to a name, yet non pleased him. He admired his knowledge of course, he'd spent his young years reading books after books fascinated by the wizarding world. But one reading particularly caught his eyes.

The Dark Arts

He was taken with arts of dark magic. He craved the idea of immortality, the idea of power, the idea that one day his name will represents the most powerful wizard of all times. He no longer cared if people feared him. That fear gave him a rush in his blood. He already could feel the fear from the other students and that pleased him. He knew his followers feared him as well. Everyone feared him- well all but one.

Conscious.

The one person in his life aside from his followers who supported his wishes. Who stood with him through the long journey of becoming such highness. But she was more than that. Not only pleasure of seeing others fear the future dark lord pleased him, but the feeling of want was always lingering. And she feed that want constantly. Their secret relationship was at first a way for him to gain all her secrets, her love for him would blind her true witty ways. But now he couldn't say he wanted that path now. He liked the attention she gave him, the feelings that he was not use to but slowly liking. He wanted her. He wanted her to stand by his side. He wanted to make Conscious Jones his dark queen.

And he knew he could, his ego high enough to believe he was playing the girl. Whilst it wasn't a one sided thought.

Conscious Jones. A stranger to all. A mysterious girl who appeared out of thin air joining Hogwarts with no attempt at all to become acquainted with anyone. A girl as bright as the perfect student in all teachers. A girl who had almost the same potential of not even more as Tom Riddle. Both dangerously equal in power and knowledge. Both dark wizards. Both craving the same desires. Both the same one way or another. But where the same lacks is in the views. Conscious was forced into the life of immortality with a crazed father more obsessed than Tom with power. A father who took her life to give him his. A father who torn about a girl till she was at her weakness. She hated the lot of him. But she thanked him at times. If he didn't strip her of all her good she wouldn't be who she is now. She wouldn't have such power. She could control it. She took control of it. That power was dangerous if placed into someone else's bare hands but she had earned her rank in it. Dumbledore could feel her strength and was at first unsure if having someone who resembled Tom Riddle was such a brilliant idea. But his thoughts proven wrong when he saw the girl had full control on her self. Which pleases him seeing he knows she will be able to change Tom. Stop his dark ways and give him the power of light. Give him the right way of life instead of cheating it. And Conscious had the same thought in her mind.