Part 2

Lily

"Oh yeh baby right there"  She moaned into my sheets as I circled my thumb against her clit, listening to her pleads begging for my fingers to explore her.

This was too easy. One look from across the room and she was putty in my hands. Now she's not normally my type. I like my women brassy. Not butch but not too femme either, a bit in between but we can't always be fussy now can we. You got to take what you are given and grab them by the....

"Oh god do that again" she snapped, yanking my brown hair.

Easy tiger, she looked so innocent when I laid my eyes on her but this girl has a got a tongue on her. One I can't wait for her to use..

                                    **

"So when can I see you again"  She asked me not recalling her name from the previous night...Sally ...Sarah..something with an S...so here we go let her down gently.

"Actually I'm heading out of the country for a while so I won't be around. A matter of fact I've got to go now if I want to make my flight" I replied as I packed the last of my stuff into my suitcase knowing full well that I had a train to catch to Heathrow shortly. 

"Oh off anywhere nice?" she replied clearly not being too let down about my excuse of knowing well I was never going to call her again, in fact see her again for that matter.

"Just back home to Dublin for the weekend, it's my birthday" I replied flinging my backpack over my shoulder.

I really needed to get my arse in gear. I watched as her slim frame walked around my bed and headed straight for me. Immediately feeling her lips on mine, her tongue..oh god her tongue is something else. I really didn't have time before my flight. I'd already made her scream my name twice this morning.

"Happy birthday sexy" she mumbled against my lips causing me to open my eyes lazily. Shit this girl knows exactly what type of person I am and is playing me at my own game. No chance. I coughed loudly, wiping the lingering taste from my lips and yanked at the handle of my suitcase which caused her to step back. 

"Thanks" I smiled at her.

"Like I said, I really have to go" I reminded her and she simply nodded.

She made her way out of my room. I took one last glance around my apartment making sure my roommate Vanessa had no surprises such a underwear or sex toys sprawled around the flat. Don't judge me. I will do my introductions as soon as I get rid of Marsha Brady here.

"I guess this is good bye then..for now" She winked at me standing near my front door and leaned forward taking my lips again. I made sure not to allow her to deepen the kiss. There is nothing worse than sitting on a Ryanair flight for an hour frustrated as hell.

"Bye" I chirped holding my left hand against the door frame.

"I left you a little surprise on fridge" she smirked as she gave me a final wink and began walking down the corridor towards the stairs.

Surprise? I like surprises. Ohh fuck it. I raced back into the flat. I certainly bloody do like surprises as my eyes immediately caught hold the purple thong I ripped off Sandy's or whatever her name was that clung to the fridge magnet along with a piece of paper.

Ugh a number!!!Stacey?Ahhhh her name was Stacey now I remember. Stacey from Hackney. I'll keep these me thinks and shoved the purple garment in my pocket, tossing the the piece of paper in the bin and quickly made my way to the front door.

I needed to get my shit together for going back home for my birthday. A weekend of drink and girls what more could a lady ask for....

                                        ***