Shy!Male!Reader x Tsundere!Mikasa: Idiot...

MODERN DAY AU!! Also, requested by Labworkx!

Sorry for the wait, dude. It's hard to come up with a story involving a tsundere character.

Enjoy~

"Well then, class," Teacher Levi said, stacking his textbooks, "you'll be having a new classmate today. He came from the city and I want every single one of you to shut the fuck up when he's talking. Do I make myself clear?"

"Mmmmmyeeees...." The students moaned, Levi slammed his textbooks on the desk which caused half of the class to flinch and sit up straight.

"I said... Do I make myself clear?" Levi repeated dangerously.

"YESSIR!!" The students cried, Levi made a 'tch' noise and turned to the door.

"You can come in, brat."

You slowly opened the door and peeked in, all eyes on you. You felt nervous and wanted to run away, unfortunately, Levi had dragged you in.

"Introduce yourself, brat." Levi said, tapping his foot impatiently.

You blushed, fidgeted and cleared your throat, "I-uh.... H-h-h-hello..." You said and looked away.

"That's it, brat? We ain't calling you anything? Huh?" Levi asked sarcastically, you flinched at his tone. You cleared your throat once again and looked at the ground, bowing slightly.

"M-my name is... (y/n)... N-n-nice to meet you..." You greeted.

Levi rolled his eyes, "go sit next to Mikasa." He pointed and turned away. You hastily made your way to the open seat next to a ravenette girl. You smiled shyly and the girl blushed and looked away.

You sat down and looked around, most of your new classmates were now scribbling on their notebooks, even Professor Levi had something to busy himself with.

You turned to your right and caught Mikasa staring at you, she blushed and looked away. You gulped.

"Uhm... I-I'm (y/n)..." You greeted, holding out a hand, Mikasa looked at it, as if eagerly wanted to hold it, and shrugged it off.

"Ackerman. Mikasa Ackerman." She greeted back in a pout.

You blushed at this cute antic and chuckled, a little loud.

"Oi, (l/n), Ackerman. If you have time to laugh about, I'd be writing damn notes by now." Professor Levi snarled.

You hung your head and muttered a 'sorry' as Mikasa shot daggers at him.

Lunch came and everyone had atleast a buddy with them. You shied away as you ate alone.

That is, until someone stole your rabbit apples.

"Ah...!"

"Eren! Those aren't yours!" Mikasa cried.

"But they look tasty! And I'm sure the new kid wouldn't mind, right?" A brunette with strong titan green eyes said, referring to you.

"Uh..."

Mikasa pinched her brother, "give (y/n) his apple back, Eren."

"N-no...! Please have it...! I-I've got plenty!" You blushed. Eren grinned and fist pumped, smacking your back playfully.

"Thanks, man!" And Eren left, munching on the apple.

"Good grief..." You heard Mikasa sigh.

"Do you want one too, Mikasa?" You asked, Mikasa flinched and blushed before she looked away and pouted.

"I-I'll... I'll have one, then... N-not because I-I wanted one...! S-since you insist," Mikasa stuttered, taking an apple and bit on it, "idiot..."

You smiled at Mikasa warmly. Making the teen blush as she nibbled on the apple.

"Baka..." Mikasa muttered.

SO MANY PROJECTS, SO MANY HOMEWORKS. HALP. ;-;

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!