10~❤️😭❤️

Shivi was sleeping in her vanity when Mohsin knocked at her door but she didn't listen.... ' Ye shivi door kyun nhi khol rhi... Kya hua...' Mohsin thought and opened the door with the spare key he had.. he went inside and saw shivi cutely curled up on the bed sleeping.... He smiled sitting by her as he properly covered her with the sheet...  Caressing her hair, he kissed her forehead to which she smiled in sleep and later held his hand...
' Mohsin... I love you... Kbhi mujhse duur mt jaana...' She wipered in sleep in a slightly audible tone and momo smiled to her words...
' Tumhe chorh k kyun jaunga main... I love you too meri shivi... Main tumse duur reh k kbhi khush kaise reh skta hun... Aaj subh se to theek se baat bhi ni hui hmari tbhi mn nhi lgg rha Mera...' He slowly wispered making sure to not disturb her sleep...

He looked around as his eyes went to the table... Her lunch was kept untouched there... So she didn't have her lunch too... But she said she already had... Why did she say this..?' He thought.. maybe she isn't feeling well..? But didn't she tell him...? Was something wrong... Did he do somethung..?' He thought as his chain of thoughts was broken by her voice...

She opened her eyes to find Mohsin sitting infront of her holding her hand tightly... She chuckled as she thought it was dream again as Mohsin was out with Nikita for some rehearsal.. still she called him out.. ' Mohsin....' She wispered and he looked to her side coming back from his trance...
' Why did u skip lunch shivi..' Mohsin asked and she looked to the other side as she knew it was difficult lying to mohsin...
' Vo... Vo mujhe bhookh nhi lgg rhi thi..' She said looking plainly to the other direction...

' Kyun try krti hai...' Mohsin asked and she immediately looked at his face with a questioning look...

' Jb Tu jaanti hai k Tu mujhse jhooth nhi bol skti to kyun try krti hai...' He aksed and she remained silent...

' Chal ab khana kha le... Fr next shot k liye bhi jaana hai...' He said opening her Tiffin box and feeding her...
' Tumne Khana kha liya..' She asked and she got her answer from his expressions...
She immediately took a bite and fed him and like this both started feeding it each other...
' Main aise hi zyaada soch rhi thi...' Shivi thought looking at Mohsin and smiled...
' Btw... Are you ok... Theek ho naa tum... Shoot krte time bhi u seemed lost...' He asked and she smiled and nodded her head.. ' Vo bss aise hi... I m fine..'  She responded and smiled...
' Vo ammijaan se baat krr li thi Tumne..' Asked shivi...
' Haan.. ammijaan se baat Hogyi thi... Shikayat krr rhi thi k unki bahu ko kbhi ghr nhi leke aata...' Mohsin responsed in a complaining tone..

' Haan to shi hi to keh rhin thi.. unki bahu ko unse milvane leke to jaate nhi...' Shivi said in a teasing tone and he laughed... ' Done... Aaj hi chlte Hain...' Mohsin said and she nodded her head smilingly and they went for their shot... Before that it was Nikita and Mohsin's shot (I m skipping that... It was simply natasha trying to come closer to Kartik)

-----------------

' Naira..' Kartik called out as he came home early..

' Arre Kartik... Itni jldi kaise aagye aaj...' Naira asked coming towards him...
He held both her hands as he pulled her towards himself making her startled...
' Vo kya hai na... Jiski itni khoobsurat biwi ho uska khaan office mein kaam krne ko mn krta hai..' He said coming closer to her...
' Htto...mendak khin k.. koi aa jayega... Vaise bhi mujhe abhi luv kush k liye Maggi bnani hai to main chlti Hun..' She said pushing him away...

' Romance Ka band kaise bjaya Jaye koi meri biwi se sikhe...' Kartik said gritting his teeth...

' Bde aye romance krne vaale.. kaam krne do mujhe..  tumahra kya hai.   Din Raat ek hi kaam to sujhta hai tumhe... Romance Romance aur romance... Prr mujhe to aur bhi bhut kaam hote Hain naa..' Naira said teasing him and he held her hand pulling her to himself such that she landed in his arms with her hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist...

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें