Chapter - 6

A/N- Year ending is here. Yeah, it is a term in banking. I hate it because of the workload. I wrote the chapter in two days. Sorry if it is not up to the mark. I hope there are no mistakes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Th-the Styles-Tomlinson bo-border," Stefan whimpered.

"Ste-Stefan! What..." Louis stuttered when the man's hands touched the ground limply. His neck fell backwards in Louis' arms.

"Niall!" Louis shouted, "Check him!"

Niall knelt down fast, pressing his index and middle fingers on the man's pulse point in his neck. Everyone watched the omega with a frightened expression.

Niall shook his head, "He is unconscious. I think they are using some kind of herbs on their nails and teeth that can make a wolf weak and fall unconscious very soon."

Gasps were heard throughout the ground. Harry gripped his fingers tightly together. His eyes fell on Louis, who was frowning down at the unconscious beta in his arms.

"They are searching for me," Louis whispered to himself, looked down at the beta and then gritted out, "then I shall give them a visit."

Cries of disbelief tore through the wolves around him. Harry watched Jay shaking her head in denial but keeping her mouth pressed together as Dan placed a hand on her shoulder. Harry tried not to feel the swoop of discomfort in his stomach. Uneasiness filled his guts.

"Don't even think about it, Louis," Liam spoke, his eyes boring into the unconscious beta's form, "Niall? Call your nurses and tell them to take Stefan to the pack-hospital." Niall hurried to follow the orders, already dialling a number. Liam turned towards Louis with a calm expression.

"I will go and see what the situation there is at the moment. You take all our mates back to the pack-house. Zayn," the beta looked at Liam, "you come with me."

Louis shook his head in denial, "no, Liam. I will go to the borders and see what is happening." He stood up, looking down at Liam on the ground, "take everyone to the pack-house. Zayn, you go to the tower. I need you to update Liam in the pack-house about everything that happens at the border, so that if needed, Liam can take everyone away in our hidings. Come on now, move!" Louis shouted the last part for everyone to hear.

Liam and Zayn stood up, looking at Louis and back at each other. Their faces showed uncertainty.

"But, Louis..." Zayn stopped when Louis held up a hand.

"We don't have time, Zayn. Do as I say." Louis hissed. He was already discarded his coat.

Liam shook his head, "the pack leader should stay behind the fighters. You are more important than us."

Harry watched with baited breath as the leader shook his head, "no, Liam. A pack alpha is nothing if the pack is destroyed. You can get another alpha anytime. You can't get a whole pack back."

Liam tried to argue but Dan spoke this time, "He is right, Liam. As a pack-alpha, let him take the decisions."

Everyone settled after Dan's words. Harry frowned at the ex-leader and then looked back at Louis. Louis was already out of his shirt. Harry's eyes dropped on the alpha's knuckles. They were still bruised. Harry shifted on his feet uncomfortably. Something like fear twisting in his heart.

"Everybody, move as I said," Louis shouted.

Hustle broke through the wolves. Harry watched everyone gathering around Louis. Eleanor came to stand beside Louis with, what Harry assumed, the omega fighters. They looked determined as they stood beside the alpha.