Chapter 57

(A/N) hello there darlings(: So; on the last chapter there were some comments saying that people couldn't picture Kat Von D as Lucy.

Thank you for telling me this(:

If you guys were having trouble picturing somebody as a character, then it doesn't make sense to have that person as the character.

I toooootally am with you "visual readers", I LOVE picturing how things would play in my mind. And when the author ends up putting a picture of the character, and it doesnt look like what I pictured, it really bugs me.

SO. I'm putting up a list of suggested names, and if you guys could comment saying who you want, that would be great(: otherwise, I'll just pick one myself(;

-Lucy Hale

-Samantha Boscarino

- Nicole Gale Anderson

- Hailee Steinfeld

- Jasmine V

- Nikki Yanofsky

-Cher Lloyd (and I know, some of you will be like 'Louis doesn't LIKE Cher Lloyd!' I know this guys. But I personally like her, and she DOES fit in with the character description.)

So, these are your people to pick from, I hope you like them, and here, is your next chapter(:

******

~*Lucy's POV*~

Harry and I were sitting on the couch, and Bella was watching a movie from the floor. The guys had all left, but Niall made me promise to text him and tell him what happened. Harry was sitting regularly, whereas I had my legs tucked up underneath me, curled into his side, my head on his chest. This was my "movie with Harry" couch position.

"What do we tell people..? About us..?" I asked quietly, fiddling with Harry's fingers.

He was looking down at me, I felt it. But i didn't want to meet his eyes quite yet.

"We don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to." he told me.

I sighed, nestling in closer to him.

"I don't...want people to hate me. And you know they'll think I'm an awful person..I am! I mean, I left you for Louis and then abandoned Louis when..Nolan...and now I'm with you again? It'll make not only me look bad. But they'll talk badly about you too..."

Harry reached up and gently cupped my face in his hands.

"I'm not worried about what they'll say about me. The only thing that matters right now is you and me and Bella. Our family. That's what matters now."

I stared into his eyes, which were watching me carefully. I could see the love in his eyes, and the desire. And the fact he didn't try to hide it from me, it tugged at my heart.

"I love you Harry." I said softly, tugging a stray curl that was hanging near his eyes.

"I love you too." he smiled, before stealing a quick kiss so Bella wouldn't see.

~*Louis POV*~

He was gone. Buried. I can't even explain how much I had needed Lucy there today. Because I shouldn't have had to do that alone. To see my son; put into the ground. Without his mom there. I wish I could have just left like she did. Just...run away from my problems. I wasnt judging her. I just..wish I could do the same thing. I wonder if she felt guilty. Or had thought about coming back. It didnt matter now. It was too late.

I was laying face-up in my apartment, staring up at the ceiling. There were tear-tracks on my face. I had been crying for godknows how long; and I hardly ever cried. My phone started to ring, and i didn't want to answer it, but it kept ringing, so I reaches across the coffee table in front of me and checked the caller ID. It was Eleanor.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to clear up my voice.

"Hey Lou." she said softly, almost hesitant.

That wasn't like her at all.

"I uhm...I was watching the news. And uhm...I heard about the ah...funeral." she said, stumbling over her words like she was unsure. "Do you uhm...could I maybe...well would you like me to come over?"

And I almost laughed. In relief.

"Would you?" I croaked out. The moment when I so desperately needed somebody, she was willing to be there for me.

"I can be there in twenty minutes." she told me, and I could hear her shuffling around.

"The doors open." I said before hanging up.

I didnt have to be alone anymore.

(A/N) awhhhhhh(:

So. I'm working on my other story, 'My Night With Harry Styles' and it would mean a LOT if you guys could check it out(:

ALSO. later today I'm putting up something for a contest, so when I update don't get excited, it's not a new chapter.

Thanks again for you all reading this, I'm so so glad