𝐢𝐢. bloody girls

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.
bloody girls.

     CYNTHIA SAT IN HER SECOND PERIOD CLASS, her mind wondering off as Tanner spoke her lecture of the day

CYNTHIA SAT IN HER SECOND PERIOD CLASS, her mind wondering off as Tanner spoke her lecture of the day. When she returned from the grill last night, she had the eery feeling someone was watching her. After the constant times Cynthia looked behind her to see if someone was lurking in the shadows, there was no one there. As much as she wanted to dismiss the feeling, she couldn't. Almost every time she had a bad feeling it was true. One time she had a feeling that Tyler Lockwood was going to get hurt during his football game. Guess what? Within ten minutes he was on the floor holding his arm in pain as he was shoved to the grass. That's why these feelings were hard for her to not think of.

     She knew that it was true.

     "The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls." Tanner informed, pausing as his eyes drifted to different students. "How many casualties resulted in this battle?" His eyes landed on someone close to the front. "Ms. Bennett?"

     Cynthia blinked multiple times, snapping out of her trance and looking back at Bonnie. The girl looked nervous, "Um...a lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." A few people snickered in the class, Tanner obviously not taking it well.

     "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett." Tanner wore a sarcastic smile, which made Cynthia glare at him. Out of all her teachers, he was her least favorite. Tanner was a grade a asshole. "Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?"

Cynthia watched Matt lean back in his chair and put on his award winning grin. "It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it." His answer made her roll her eyes playfully, looking forward once again.

She rained her hand, only because the answer was easy and Cynthia didn't want to watch another person attempt to answer and just piss off Tanner more. But instead of him picking her, he pointed at someone else. Cynthia groaned internally, throwing her arm down in annoyance. Her brown eyes followed his finger to Elena Gilbert. Suddenly Cynthia get bad. After last summer she had been different, especially with school.