Chapter 11: A Day With Tae

After you and Jungkook walked back into the house, you were greeted by Taehyung who seemed to be waiting for you.

"Ah y/n! Do you wanna come see my favorite place? It's really beautiful." He said giving an adorable box smile

Your heart melts and you nod your head. Jungkook looked a little sad but he went back outside to practice more spells for you to learn. Once you left Tae flags down a cab and you both step inside sitting next to each other.

His long slender fingers found your hand and grabbed it as he smiled sweetly at you. You immediately felt the heat rise to your cheeks and looked away but you still held his hand. He brought you to a mansion and you looked at him puzzled, "This  is your favorite place?"

He laughs, "No! But it only looks it's best at night. So we get to spend the day together like a date!"

"A d-date?" You say blushing again

"Yes! Now let's go I need to meet with someone." He said dragging you inside

When you step inside you see strange looking people....monsters......

'This must be a monster hangout....'  you think to yourself

Tae continues to lead you through the huge house when he is stopped abruptly by a huge man with glowing green eyes.

"Who's the human Taehyung? Is she food?" He said licking his lips staring at you

He leans in closer and starts to sing an enchanting melody. It was so beautiful and mesmerizing...you can't help but to step closer to him. Tae tries to stop you but two vampires hold him back. The man continues to sing leading you to a pool of water. You didn't know why it was there, or why you were going over there, but you were. Once at the edge, he locks his lips with yours and pushes you in the water.

"NO!! Y/N GET OUT!! HE'S A SIREN!!" Yelled Tae now making the men struggle to hold him back

You attempt to swim to the top when the man with the glowing green eyes gets in the water and instantly had his legs turn into a mermaid's tail. He swam, fast, and grabbed you attempting to ripe out your neck and eat you. You continue to struggle to breath and your face turns red and you start to feel weak and lightheaded. 

Suddenly you see Tae swimming towards to guy, eyes red, and bites his neck. The siren then gives an eye piercing shriek and lets you go swimming away from you both. Tae was too late though....you had lost consciousness. Tae grabs your unconscious body and pulls you along with him as he swims to the top.

Once he reaches the surface, he gasps for air and puts over on the edge. He hops out and picks you up, carries you, and puts you on the now wet wooden floors. He does three chest compressions and then does mouth to mouth. You then cough up wet and feel your body ache in pain. He gives a sigh of relief and carries you.

"T-tae what h-happened?" You say with a weak voice as you shiver from how cold and wet you are

"It's ok y/n. Just sleep I have you. You're safe." He said stroking your head in a calming motion

You nod and rest your head on his shoulder, dozing off into a peaceful slumber.

-Tae's POV-

'Y/N.....please don't worry me like that again. To be fair I guess bringing her in here was a bad idea. They mustn't know she is a witch or else they may use her for their own personal gain.'  said Tae to himself

"Taehyung....he's waiting for you." Said a woman standing by an open door

Tae nodded and walked through the door. Once he was through, a man sat in a chair, drinking out of a woman's body. The smell made Tae's fangs pop out and he had to fight his urge to feed on her along with him.

"Aw Tae! Came to get everyone's supply of blood for the month?" He said letting her go as she walks out of the room.

Tae nods and lays you down on the couch.

"That for me?" He said laughing

Tae gave him a glare and the man laughed harder.

"I'm joking. Here is the blood for the month." He said giving him a heavy dufflebag

Tae puts it on his shoulder and picks you up again. He heads to leave when the man spoke again, "Oh and Tae?"

"Hm?" said Tae in respone

"Don't bring her back in here. I hate the aura of witches." He said giving you a disgusted look

Tae looks shocked for a moment before leaving the room without another word.