7 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊

sᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

"Everybody up!" I heard from the hall

I slowly blinked through my lashes, until my vision was not longer blurry. I rolled onto the other side of my bed, to look at the time. It's still dark, why the hell are they waking us up now—? I yawned, sat up and slammed my face into my bed again.

"Wake up now, or you won't receive any breakfast." I heard Namjoon shout from the hallway.

I quickly shuffled out of the covers and burst through my door.

"El, check—!" Namjoon screamed loud enough for the others to wake up.

"You wanna fix that?" Namjoon said pointing to the nest of hair on my head.

"No." I said quickly, yawning afterwards.

"Alright, breakfast is to your left." He randomly pointed, before continuing to yell in the halls.

I walked over to the small area of tables, realizing I was the only one there. Food is the only incentive someone could give me to wake me up early. Soon enough the others came in, judging the food they were offered. I picked up a plate and filled it with a pile of bacon and some fruit. The only drinks they had were water, orange juice, milk, and coffee. I went ahead and grabbed a bottle of orange juice, sitting at an empty table.

"Can I sit here—?"

I glanced up to see a girl holding a plate in her hands. I recognize her, what's her name—?

"Lisa—!" I covered my mouth, realizing I said that out loud.

"That's me." She shyly smiled.

"Sorry, of course you can sit." I pulled her chair back, still feeling embarrassed.

She looked as if she was emotionally drained. I say gloomy would be the right word to use. There was just something about her that made me feel sad.

"So, how bout the food—?" I playfully nudged her shoulder, waiting for a reply.

"It's very delicious, they cooked it well." She smiled before looking back down at her food.

Interesting— I would've said it tasted like dog food, but I guess we're two different people. No, I've never tasted dog food, it's just a saying. As I was finishing my last piece of bacon, I spotted Jungkook. The poor kid looked so sleepy and confused.

"Be right back." I remarked, as Lisa gave me a bright smile.

I ran up behind Jungkook and lightly tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around, and when he saw it was me, he turned his back again.