Chapter || Thirteen

"This is the second time you've call me, Runner. I feel like I should be marking this on a calendar. Hold on a sec while I grab my red marker so I can circle the date."

"Very funny MG but I've got some exciting news to share and you're the most recent contact on my call list."

"I feel honored."

"You should be but anyways, you remember me talking about my celebrity crush and how I'm kind of but not really working with him?"

"It rings a few bells."

"Right, so today I went to his trailer to tell him that the director wanted him on set in ten and guess what?"

"He said okay?"

"HE STARTED TALKING TO ME!! He asked for my name but I was a blubbering mess. It was so embarrassing. You know how hard it is to make a graceful exit when your very hot crush is watching you and smells like peach cobbler on a Saturday evening? I mean, what man smells like peach cobbler?"

"A man that may have been eating peach cobbler before you knocked."

"It doesn't matter because he smelled good enough to eat and I probably looked like an idiot staring at him."

"Are you going to talk to him afterwards?"

"Of course not! I'm going to hide and hyperventilate in private."

"You know celebrities are people too. You shouldn't be nervous around him."

"I know. It just - it just surprised me. I wasn't mentally prepared for him to start talking to me."

"Are you still at work?"

"I am but I think I can avoid him for the rest of today. I'll just keep asking if people need coffee."

"Put your lady panties on and go talk to him."

"Crap! I got to go - I think he sees me. Bye."

"Wait!"

"Hello?"

"Dammit."

--   --   --