Chapter || Thirty-Three

** This is Anthony **

"The Ferris Wheel." Demitri held out his hand for Snow to take.

His heart pounded against his ribs as he waited for her to take his hand. The small smudge of sweet powder teased him at the corner of her mouth. He wanted to take her to the Wheel Of Love and hopefully kiss her at the top if she would allow him to.

Demitri knew keeping the truth from Snow would eventually come back to kick him in the face but he thought he had more time when they made plans to meet for the carnival. Hearing her promise to him that she wouldn't ignore his calls once she found out he had lied was his only hope but then he forgot about the interview.

His manager and makeup crew was already at his door before he could beg for them to change the location. Throughout the entire interview he begged and prayed that Snow wouldn't come across it until after they met.

Demitri was beyond grateful that Snow was giving him a second chance. He was finally free to admire her beauty without her running away to call MG. They could finally be Snow and Demitri.

Stopping at the back of the line Demitri held Snow's warm hand in his. He wanted to take a step back and soak all of her curves in. The way her black hair was pulled up on the top of her head like a crown and the light blue shirt against her dark skin. Demitri was thankful for the night sky making it too dark for Snow to wear the sunglasses that were tucked in her shirt. He enjoyed looking into those honey brown eyes that he dreamt about for so many nights.

Pulling Snow close with his hand on the low part of her back while her hand rested on his chest. Her eyes danced from one side of his sunglasses to the other wishing that she could see his eyes in return.

Wiping away the powder from the corner of her mouth with his thumb Demitri heard the ticket collector ask for tickets.

"Do you have any tickets?"

Snow shook her head. "No."

"I'll be right back." Demitri said walking backwards. "Just wait for me!"

Snow let the two couples behind her move forward as she stepped out of line to walk to the end. Looking up at the Ferris Wheel she gulped down the nervous lump in her throat. Snow didn't want to tell Demitri that she was afraid of heights. He looked so cute when he reached for her hand asking if she would go with him testing if she trusted him enough.

"Hey Snow!" Kristen and Anthony walked towards her holding hands. "You waited for us the whole time?"

"Um, no actually I was . . . in line too."

"You were going to get on the Ferris Wheel? I thought you were afraid of heights?" Kristen looked at Snow with confusion.

"I was - I mean I am but I'm going with a friend."

"A friend?"

"Hey, sorry I took so long - oh, hi." Demitri looked at the couple standing next to Snow. From the way Snow described her best friend a few months ago he assumed that she was Kristen and they guy holding her hand was her boyfriend, Anthony.

"Hi. Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm uh -"

"MG."

"MG?"

"MG?"

"Yes. This is MG." Snow said hoping that Kristen wouldn't stare him down until she figured out who he really was.