Chapter Forty Two

MIGS

I grabbed her hips and turned her so that she was straddling me. We stared into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breaths after pulling away from the passionate kiss we had. My chest heavily heaved up and down from the intensity of the passion. 

My hands went to the hem of her blouse and I lifted it up, carefully taking it off and throwing it to the floor. A few moments later, her brassiere joined her blouse. Right in front of my face stood proud her perfectly round and full breasts. 

"You are so beautiful, Saskia..." I said with full sincerity. She was a piece of art. 

"Migs..." She bit her bottom lip, grinding her crotch against mine. I cupped her firm buttocks and pressed harder to me as I wanted her to feel my growing erection. "M-matagal na nang huling beses..."

"I know..." My lips grazed her neck. She whimpered when my lips lowered to her breast. My mouth latched on her breast, sucking it like a hungry baby would as my tongue swirled around her perky nipples.

Her fingers combed through my hair, pressing my head harder against her. She was warm and soft just as the last time I devoured her, eating like I would never be able to taste this again. Her nipple and breast shone with my saliva and it only heightened my need for her. I gave her other breast the same attention while my fingers played with her other breast. I wanted nothing more tonight but to cosume every erotic part of her. 

"Yes, rub it like that, Saskia." I instructed her as she rocked back and forth against me. I could feel the longing and the pent-up heat coming out of her. 

"Migs..." She moaned.

I slowly lowered her body down the couch and I got on top of her, her legs still wrapped around my waist. I could see the burning need in her eyes as I stared down at her, her look mirrored mine. I began to unbutton my shirt, my fingers fumbling to open undo them to cool myself a bit down. My erection was painfully hard inside my trouser but I wanted to focus on Saskia. I wanted her to enjoy the foreplay. I wanted to make it up to her. Give her what her body wanted. I doubt she'd taken any other lover after me. 

My hands lowered to the button of her jeans and I undid it. She lifted her hips up so that I could pull her pants down. This was Saskia's uninhibited side. The side I hadn't seen for a long time. She was unprententious, simply transparent without the need to hide how she feels. I took off her last remaining piece of cloth, her panties. 

She laid there, naked as the day she was born. My fingers delicately touched her sex, softly gliding between her folds. She shivered with pleasure as our eyes were glued to one another. I loved seeing the reactions her face makes. She gasped when my fingers played around her very opening. 

Her hips thrust against my fingers, she wanted me to continue thrusting my fingers inside of her. The intractable demand sent heat down my spine. I pushed a finger in and a soft moan escaped her plush lips. 

"You're so tight, Sas. Spread your legs a little wider..." I said in a hoarse voice, my throat dry with desire. I pulled her legs apart so that I could have an easier access. I watched my fingers dipped inside her, she was so tight I had to use considerable pressure but I had managed to push all the way to the hilt. And with the pad of my thumb, I fondled her clitoris. 

"Mmm..." She moaned in delight, her eyes closed and her hips bucking.

"So wet and tight." I twisted my fingers inside her walls and she grunted when I began to stroke her g-spot. "Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"O-oo... Migs, huwag kang titigil..." She moaned.

"I won't I promise. I won't stop until you come." I huskily said before dipping my head in between her legs.