Update!!

Maybe a trigger warning? Idk, just be warned that I'll touch on my experiences with cutting and suicidal thoughts.

I completely understand if you aren't interested in this. That's fine. Just go to another book. I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm in a much better spot now.

I started writing this as a way to escape. I loved it at first, then it became a burden. I still love writing. I'm actually working on a legit book on my other account, NYmegajedi. That one won't be out for a while, as I am posting it all at once.

Everyone who read the author notes knows that I have battled depression and anxiety, and the story definitely reflects that. I am so much better now though.

My parents saw the cuts back in November. At that point it had gotten really bad. I tried to kill myself multiple times, and everything seemed terrible. Now, I'm getting help, and I'm on medicine. It didn't really kick in until February, but whatever, I'm so happy now.

I may start another Supercorp fanfic. Idk, we'll see. I haven't been keeping up with the show. Hetro drama was driving me insane lol.

I also have a new life motto. I don't want to have any regrets. I want to do everything. I've asked my crush to go to the school musical, and she said yes. I'm getting better at playing the viola. Life is so great, and you just have to appreciate it. It sounds cheesy, but things do get better.