twenty five

i was really mean leaving you guys on a cliffhanger

".. bohyuk.. how do you feel?" mrs. jeon asked.

"normal, why?" bohyuk asked back.

"your brother is gay, you're not shocked?" mr. jeon then asked.

"being gay is normal. it won't affect how i'll see my own brother." bohyuk said nonchalantly.

the jeon couple looked at bohyuk confusedly.

"mom, dad, sexuality isn't something changeable. you have to learn to accept it. imagine how hyung is feeling already. you have to accept it anyway. just take it in." bohyuk spoke softly.

".. you're right." mrs. jeon replied.

"can you see our view though?" mr. jeon asked.

"what's so different seeing hyung with a guy in comparison to seeing him with a girl?"

"hey mingyu? i need to talk."

mingyu just got off the shower and immediately picked up his phone, seeing the caller ID. 

"that's weird, i always have to call wonwoo first. last time wonwoo called me was when his brother had a little bike accident and needed help." mingyu thought.

"hello?" mingyu asked.

wonwoo felt his heart melt hearing mingyu's warm voice again.

"can i see you really quick? i'm sorry to bother you.." wonwoo spoke softly.

"you're not bothering at all! where can i meet up with you?" mingyu asked.

"meet me at the park near your house." wonwoo replied.

mingyu was naked, and he quickly grabbed a hoodie and sweats.

he ran quickly to the park, not forgetting to bring a jacket.

"hey wonwoo!" mingyu called out.

wonwoo was wearing just a tshirt and sweats.

"babe you're gonna get cold!" mingyu shouted.

wonwoo blushed at the word, "babe". they weren't even dating yet.

"i'm okay." wonwoo said.

mingyu took off his jacket and wrapped it around wonwoo.

"no, don't be cold. take your jacket." wonwoo tugged the jacket off.

"keep it on. i have a hoodie, i'm warm enough." mingyu smiled warmly and put the jacket over wonwoo again.

"anyway, what did you want to talk about?" mingyu asked.

wonwoo breathed in and hesitated, "i came out to my family."

mingyu's eyes widened, ".. you're gay?" 

wonwoo nodded.

".. how did they react?" mingyu asked.

"they thought it was a phase and they said it's hard for them to accept it." wonwoo answered.

"that's not good.." mingyu mumbled.

"what do i do now..?" wonwoo said quietly.

"you should let them think for a while. they didn't disown you. don't worry about anything. your parents are really nice. give them time." mingyu said.

"can i have a hug?" wonwoo looked up at mingyu's face.

"of course." mingyu smiled and let wonwoo nuzzle against his chest.

"thank you for being here." wonwoo wrapped his arms around mingyu's back.

"hey, i gotta support my best friend and my crush." mingyu winked.

wonwoo slapped mingyu on the chest playfully.

"but hey.. call me up any time. even if its 5 am in the morning, call me!" mingyu winked.

wonwoo eased up and just let mingyu pull him into his chest, "thank you.."

"no problem." mingyu kissed the top of wonwoo's head subtle-ly, in a sweet way.

"well, i can't go back home now. where should i go?" wonwoo asked.

"you can come to my house." mingyu excitedly spoke.

"no! my parents will think we're dating." wonwoo replied anxiously.

"well.. not yet.." mingyu thought in his head.

"how about.. i go with you back to your house?" mingyu suggested.

"good idea. thank you." wonwoo smiled.

mingyu and wonwoo walked back together in comfortable silence. their arms brushed against each other's a lot. mingyu was tempted to hold his hand, but held back.

they soon arrived to wonwoo's house.

"wonwoo! you're back!" mrs. jeon cried out.

"yeah.." wonwoo mumbled.

"and mingyu too." mr. jeon noticed.

"hey mr. and mrs. jeon. nice to see you guys again." mingyu smiled politely.

"come in, come in!" mrs. jeon offered.

"no, it's fine. i'm just here to drop off wonwoo." mingyu replied respectfully.

"thank you for bringing back our son, mingyu." mr. jeon waved.

"i'll be taking my leave. good night jeons." mingyu walked out.

"wait, mom, dad, go inside. lemme talk with mingyu a little." wonwoo said. 

the jeons looked at wonwoo concerned, but walked back inside.

"yes, wonwoo?" mingyu asked.

"thank you.. for everything and being with me. i know you love me and all and thank you for giving me time. i really appreciate it." wonwoo grinned.

mingyu was about to respond, but wonwoo pulled onto his head and pulled him forward. wonwoo pecked mingyu on the cheek and smiled soon after.

"see you tomorrow, gyu. walk home safe." wonwoo waved good bye to mingyu and went inside his house.

mingyu felt his heart beating and couldn't stop.

"... i am so in love with you.. jeon wonwoo." mingyu audibly whispered before skipping and squealing back home.

"we're sorry, wonwoo." mrs. jeon said.

"that's fine. i understand." wonwoo replied back, with his face all red after what he just did.

"we accept you for your sexuality and will support you. no matter who you love." mr. jeon added.

"thank you.." wonwoo muttered.

"thank your brother. he helped us realize." mrs. jeon smiled.

bohyuk stood at the corner, watching the conversation silently.

"bohyuk!" wonwoo spread his arms out for a hug, "thank you."

"and thank you guys for supporting me." wonwoo turned back to look at his parents after he gave his brother a tight squeeze.