Hannah

~~~~~~~~Hannah POV~~~~~~~~

Oppa is crazy. He's weird but he's funny. I think oppa likes me, but I don't want to date anybody. I came here to study, not be in a K-Drama.

"Hannah!" Jimin yelled at me, "let's go to the Namsan Tower!"

"Wh-what? Why?" He stood up from the table and walked over to my chair.

"Because I want to hang out with you!" he whined.

"If you want to hang out then we should not go to the Namsan Tower. What are we going to do there?"

"Look out into the city and above the Han River," Jimin said and smiled, "it'll be so fascinating!"

"That sounds dumb," I said and stood up, "if you want to hang out, let's go to the arcade."

"O-okay!" Jimin jumped up and down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the street.

"J-Jimin!!" I yelled, "slow down!"

"No way," he said, "this is our first date, it has to be perfect!"

First date?! What have I gotten myself into?!

"This is not a date!" I said and yanked my hand away from him. "I thought we were just going to hang out!"

"This is hanging out! It's just that you'll fall in love with me later," Jimin smirked.

"Okay, whatever," I scoffed, "I'm leaving you."

I turned around to leave, but he pulled my hand and spun me around.

"Honey, I really want you," he whispered.

Then he.. He.. Kissed me! This guy--who I told that I didn't want anything from him--kissed me!

"Jimin!" I said and pulled away.

"Look, Hannah," he said, suddenly looking serious, "know that usually, I don't go after girls like you. Girls like you means girls who can't speak Korean well, who is always so uptight, who don't wear makeup and lipstick, who doesn't wear shorts or tank tops, and especially girls who work at a coffee shop."

"What's so wrong about all of those?" I said. He kind of hurt me while talking, like he was stating all of my flaws. And he did. That was all of the things I hated about myself.

"Everything is wrong about it," he said, "except you. Yes, I think everything you do is wrong, but how you do it is beautiful."

"Wait what?" I'm getting creeped out.

"I mean, you're beautiful. You're so beautiful. I want you, so bad."

"Jimin," I said, "what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want to be your boyfriend. I want to he your last boyfriend."

"What are you talking about? That's kind of planning too far."

"Yes, but life is really short. Life is way too short to love with the wrong person."

Jimin stared into my eyes, like he was sucking out my soul.

We stayed there for a few minutes, just like that, him holding me and us staring at each other.

"You have no idea how much I want you," he finally said.

I nodded. "Yeah sure," I said, "let's try this dating thing."

He exhaled and smiled, making his eyes smile with him.

"Thank you," he said in a whisper.

"Aha, yeah you're weird," I said and got out of his grip.

He laughed and held my hand again.

"Let's go have some fun, shall we?" he said and lead me into the arcade.

"Wait," I said, before going in, "I want to go to the Namsan Tower now."

Jimin chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Anything for my baby."

We walked calmly to the tower.

"Wait here," Jimin said and ran off somewhere.

I was confused but stood still. I saw many couples come out all happy and cuddly. It made me kind of jealous.

"I'm back," Jimin said, "and I bought a lock."

My eyes widened. "L-lock?" I said, "is that for at the top?"

"Yeah, we'll stay together forever."

"Forever?"

He chuckled and kissed me.

"Yes, forever."

We walked in the elevator to the top of the tower. There were millions of locks on the rails and lamps.

"Where do you want it?" Jimin asked me.

"I don't know," I replied, "anywhere."

Jimin smiled and picked a random spot.

"Here," he said, "we put the lock here, kiss the key and throw it into the river or on the streets. We just got to lose the key so we can't unlock it."

I nodded. I locked the lock on the rail and looked at Jimin.

He raised the key to his face. "Kiss it," he said.

I hesitated but then kissed the key. Jimin smiled and kissed the key while I was and hugged me.

"Forever," he whispered and threw the key out into the streets.

I began to cry. The memories caved in.

"Promise me you won't break my heart," I said.

Jimin turned around and was surprised. He hugged me then kissed my cheek.

"What?"

"Promise me you won't break my heart. Ever."

He smiled. "Never will I ever, baby."