Parting Is Such Sweet Fuckery

First of all, trigger warning. There is self-harm in this chapter.

The water burned the cuts and bruises that littered my body, making me tense as Prince Cassius slid his hands down my arms. I sat between his legs, my back against his chest, staring into the clear water.

"I'm sorry about your back," I whispered apologetically and laid my head on his shoulder. He took the bubble covered loofah and trailed it down my chest.

"I'm sorry I was so rough." He replied and kissed my ear I melted into his touch involuntarily. I hated it, hated that he could do this. It's what I was trying to avoid, but his voice, his touch. It was all so mesmerizing. I let out a sound of annoyance and curled my knees to my chest, burying my face in his neck.

"I want to get out, the water is getting cold," I whined, the prince gladly obliged and pulled the drain. My body shivered once the water was gone, now I was twice as cold. The prince stood up and set me on the fuzzy carpet, I coiled my arms around my body as he retrieved a towel and began to pat me down with it. When finished, Prince Cassius took the liberty of dressing me in a pair of his boxers and a short-sleeved shirt. This seemed to be my new go-to for bedclothes, but I'll admit that I liked it.

"Will you take me home tomorrow?" I breathed softly as he got dressed, hopping onto the marble counter of the sink.

"Yes," he sighed, "I will, for you."

For me.

--------------------

We were under the covers, Prince Cassius' arm tossed over my waist, my back to his chest. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and the warmth of his body against mine. Being around him was soothing, and wonderful. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and snuggle my face into his chest, letting the gentle rhythm of his heartbeat lull me to sleep.

But I couldn't, it made me feel awful letting him touch me like that when he had someone else. My eyes wouldn't shut, I couldn't fall asleep, not when I felt like this. I gently removed the princes' arm from my waist and sat up, letting the covers fall off my body.

I needed some fucking coffee.

Or chocolate or something to fucking binge my feelings away.

Netflix maybe.

--------------------

No one was around, or even awake to be honest. Sometimes I doubted anyone lived here but the princes. It took me a few tries to find the kitchen, I assumed he had one, who doesn't? Anyways, it was very industrialized, rows of ovens, spices, vegetables, it was decked out, I wondered if I'd even be able to find the coffee.

It was in one of the pantries.

--------------------

Once I had a cup prepared I sank to the floor and sipped the bitter drink, I could feel it start to work as my senses came to life. The room didn't seem so dark anymore either.

"Sometimes he even takes two at a time. Behind the others back. Very naughty indeed."

I choked on my coffee at the sudden memory of what Prince Zisael had said to me. How long until he grew bored of me? My eyes watered, I didn't want him to toss me aside like trash, but it's not like we could keep this up forever.