0.14 - excuse you?

Luke's POV

Once the boys had finished their short lived pancakes they then raced each other back up the stairs to get ready leaving me and Ashton alone with Aria.

It didn't feel awkward but then it didn't really not feel awkward. If you know what I mean. I mean, I don't even know what I mean.. does that make sense? I don't think it does...

I could tell Ashton has feelings for Aria and idk how I feel about it.. he's my best friend and she's my... my... wait.. what was she to me..? Was she my girlfriend? No. We hadn't made any commitments or spoke about a relationship yet.. YET. That freaking word I hate it. It haunts me I swear. Was she a friend? Yes. That's what she was. A friend. With benefits I smirked to myself before mentally facepalming at my stupid attitude.

But did I like her though... Could I trust her. Would she repeat what happed with Maddison.. oh god. What have I gotten my self into.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Ashton and aria in conversation and decided to join them in the realm of sanity.

"Um excuse me" Ashton said in a mock offended tone.

"Your excused" Aria sassed back at him smirking and his groan and laugh at her before turning round to Luke and smiling cheekily at him.

"Excuse you, little girl. That's my best friend your sassing, Don't be so naughty" he winked at her whispering in her ear seductively.

She giggled and moved closer to him.
"Or what daddy" she said so that Ashton next to her couldn't hear but so that Luke could only just.

Shit. He could feel his 'little' friend deciding that he wants to come out and play. NOT NOW LUKE JNR. I scolded myself.

I ignored my problem down under and grabbed her playfully by the hips and pulled her closer into me.

"Or this, baby girl" i said tickling her sides causing her to scream out loudly from laughing.

Ashton laughed at us both and was about to walk away until aria grabbed his leg from where she was being straddle tickled on the floor and pulled him Down beside her.

"Your turnnn" she giggled tickling Ashton as she was screaming for me to stop cause she couldn't take it anymore, but I ignored her and started tickling her more. Ashton was rolling around trying to get out of Arias grip whilst trying to reach for me but I was laughing to hard and dodging his hands grabbing to tickle him. They were in a war. Ashton was going to TICKLE the HECKKK outta luke.

They were all out of breath and red in the face when Mikey and Cal came down the stairs almost setting themselves at the sight of their three best friend wheezing, red faced on the floor smiling like mad hatters.

"Did I hear TICKLEE WARRRRR" Michael yelled jumping on me dragging Calum Down with him to tackle me. Ashton and aria regained their breath and joined back in.

Two hours later and Michael was passed out curled under her coffee table and Calum was passed out next to the sofa not actually making it on to the sofa and Ashton was on the Sofa seat whilst me and aria were cuddled up on the sofa. All of them exhausted from the three hour long tickle fight they had just had.

They decided that they were going to have an hours rest and then get up and do something for the day.

I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for an hour and we all fell asleep.

OMG guyysssssss my next update will be soon but happy easter for yesterday lmao, Ive been away from home which was why I didn't upload yesterday. I'm going to London IN TWO DAYSSSS AHHHH. I'm so excited I COULD BE MEETING 5SOS. FUKKKK.

Alsoooo this is a kinda short update cause I just wrote it and like always it's unedited so enjoy my illiterate writing mistakes lmaoooo

I'm currently listing to PANIC!at the disco and crying because I should be sleeping but my sleep pattern is fuxkkeddd

Oh well. Who needs sleep anyways.

Phffttttttt not me that's whoooo

Who do you Stan more; arzalea or crystal?

ANyway the next update will probably be more than one and soon

Also what this story is almost at 500 reads when did that happen??

Thank you smmm!!

I love yous all and remember

Keep reading
&
Vote
&
Comment

I lava you aalllllll 💘💘-N x

P.s you should follow my instagram
; @ 5sos.trash.af_ I'm nice i promise also I make some pretty funny edits so you should check em out... so yeah...

Hoodnight for now my loves 💘
Have an ashmazing day
And Luke on the bright side
And remember that pizza is ALWAYS The answer and also the key to Clifford's heart.

Lava you all -N x
*for the second time, hehe I have no regrets*