Junior year spring break

Storyline-
Jay's family has been feuding with Elisa's for centuries. Creating a brilliant plan he captures his rivals only daughter with the help of his girlfriend. Together they demand money from the family which the family seems to ignore. As Elisa stays longer she develops feelings for her captors, a sub to a double Dom relationship. Sexual tension grows and bdsm enters their relationship. They soon enters a polyamorous relationship and Elisa becomes pregnant. (Not a Mormon relationship. Elisa can have sex with Anastasia and Jay. Not just Jay. )

^elisa

^elisa

^Anastasia

^Anastasia

^Jay"You understand the plan right?" I whispered to my partner Anastasia

^Jay
"You understand the plan right?" I whispered to my partner Anastasia. Her eyes searched mine. Crouching behind a stone statue I pulled my black mask over my face. Anastasia did the same but fear was eminent in her eyes. I kissed her soft lips in reassurance.

"5 minutes." She whispered, hitting a few buttons on her tablet that disables the security system.

I ran towards the back entrance and picked the lock, quietly slithering in. The house was old and enormous, cobble stone floors and antique paintings hanging from the walls. I memorized the house blueprints beforehand to make sure I don't get lost.

First floor second door on the left was her room. As I came closer to the room I could her a woman's voice inside, "Eliza do you need anything before I go to sleep."

As the voice grew louder I hid inside an empty dark room. Books pilled high, mounds of dust lingered on them. I check my watch to see the amount of time left, 2:30. I have to work fast.

"No that would be all." A familiar voice says. Eliza.

"Goodnight then Ma'am." A clicking of heels echoed down the hallway, becoming faint. Nows my chance.

Her back faced the door as she brushed her chocolate brown hair. She wore a silk slip dress, revealing her smooth skin. My body aches to touch her, memories of us as children flood my mind but I represent them and focus on the task at hand. 2 minutes left.

"Maria I said that I don't need anything." She states in an annoyed tone.

"Wrong person sweetheart." She suddenly turns around to say something but it was too late. I held a cloth soaked with chloroform to her mouth and nose. She kicked and punch but I was strong enough to restrain her.

I threw her over my shoulder and quickly ran for the exit. 5 seconds left. I ran to our van hidden behind a group of oak trees, it's shape still prominent.

"Go, Go, Go!" I yelled to Anastasia as she floored the gas peddle.

Elisa stands in front of us, her pale breasts hanging gently as her red nipples are fully perked. Water droplets from the shower still lingers but her black chocker seems untouched.

A boner starts to grow between my legs as I stare more at her naked body but I'm reminded of the past which instantly disgusts me. My partner's nipples poking through her shear shirt, lust eminent in her eyes.

"Like what you see?" She asks in a rude seductive tone to us.

"Don't get snarky with me." I reply as I close the space between us, her bare back pressed against the cold stone wall.

"You're such a tease." Anastasia said as her fingers trailed up Elisa's side, her breath quickening.

My lips only a centimeter away from hers I whisper, "You don't talk unless you're given permission."

I slap her across the face, leaving a red print on her as Anastasia smirks. Fear shouts from Eliza's eyes as Anastasia and I walk away.

"How long do you think we can keep this up before the cops find out?" Anastasia asks worried but my smile reassured her.

"Never. We have people on the inside remember. Her family and mine have been feuding for decades; it will finally come to an end."
~~~
As I watch the security monitor I see our little pet laying on the bed, her silk cami exposing her breasts. Her manicured hands caressing them as she makes direct eye contact with the camera.

"Now what is our little kitten doing," I say under my breath as my eyes focus on her intensely. "Ana come see this."

Ana watches as she is still in her lingerie, irritated that she had to be pulled away from our moment.

"Shit," She says, watching Elisa playing with her nipples. "May I mess with her a bit? Teach her actions have consequences?"

"Sure." I said as I leaned back in my chair ready to watch what she will do.

Anastasia barges into Elisa's room, Elisa quickly covering herself with the blanket. Anastasia walks towards her, her hips moving swiftly with each step. Grabbing Elisa roughly by her jaw Anastasia lays a rough kiss on her soft lips.

"I saw what you've been doing to yourself and it is indeed sexy," her hand still holds Elisa's jaw as her hands slide of her straps, revealing her ample breasts.

Anastasia's hand runs rampant on her breasts, teasing and pulling Elisa's nipples. Pushing her back onto the bed, Anastasia sucks on a nipple as her fingers play with another.

Looking at the camera she says, "Babe send down two other girls, I really want a foursome."

"May I join?" I say over the mic.

"Sure but don't be selfish."

"Ever been fucked by a girl?" Anastasia asks Elisa.

Elisa's eyes widen, realizing what is about to happen, "you really have other girls here too?"

"Yea but they want to be here. Soon you will too."
***
The blonde runs her hands down my dick as she kisses Anastasia. Their lips move in a fast rhythm, moans echoing from each. My lips land on Elisa's, I kiss her gently as not to scare her but she herself intensified it.

I groan louder as Anastasia and Elisa lick the sides of my dick, the brunette sucking my sack and the blonde licking my shaft.