Chapter 23

Shawn's P.O.V

I walked into my room and Aaron followed in.

"Dude, help me pack! I have like a good ten minutes."

"Calm down just put your shoes in the bottom, and actual clothing on top of those." I grabbed his suitcase and threw it on the floor. He started throwing his shoes in and then his clothing. After he sat on it trying to close it. All I could do was laugh because he looked so dumb.

"Man, stop laughing and make sure we don't forget anything." He says as he gets up from his luggage. I walk into the bathroom and there wasn't anything, so checked the tv area and it was clear as well.

"We're good, lets go." I grab my suitcase and my guitar case. I open the door and Jack is holding Samantha and Sam has her two suitcases, and their stuff.

"Bro, you need help?" I ask Jack.

"Yeah, wanna grab her." He says motioning to Sammy. I put my guitar on my back and and he hands her to me. I hold her up with one of my hands and Jack takes one of Samantha's suitcases and my carry on type bag from my other hand.

"Thanks Shawn, I don't know how you two hold her all of the time."

"She's pretty light." Sam comments.

"Well then I'm out of shape." He laughs and we go to the elevator. I step on and I realize almost everyone is behind us now.

"Ok, how are we going to fit everything in the van. Barely any of us fit without luggage?" Nash says as we approach the car.

"Little people in the last row with the rolling luggage. That would be Hayes, Samantha, Aaron and Shawn. Shawn your guitar goes behind that row in the little slot. I drive, Jack gets shot gun, Taylor, Carter, Matt, and Nash are in front of the little people. Then Mahogany, Jacob, Sam, and Johnson are in he second row. Everyone holds a carry on bag."

"Stop calling us little people, I'm almost taller than you Cam." Sammy shouts from in my arms and I laugh.

"That a girl, you tell him." Hayes says as he climbs in with Aaron behind him.

"How are we going to fit luggage in with us?" Aaron shouts a he sits down.

"Sammy, you have to sit on Shawn's lap for us to get your stupid luggage in." I put her down and I step in putting my guitar behind me.

"Fine!" She takes her luggage and passes it to me. She walks in and sits on my lap and leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles.

"Why?" I question as everyone else starts getting in.

"For being rude when you were just trying to help me."

"Don't worry about it. You just wanted everything to be the way you like it."

"I still feel bad."

"How about on the plane you tell me how everything is supposed to be packed for it to be perfect, so I can make sure it's perfect for you."

"Would you really?" She asks lifting her head up."

"Of course." I kiss her head and she leans back onto me.

The ride to the airport wasn't that bad even though us 'little ones' were crammed with Samantha and Mahogany's giant rolling luggage. Sammy fell asleep about halfway there and she still is asleep. I don't want to wake her because she looks so cute, but she is going to have to get up anyway.

"Baby, wake up." I shake her lightly and she groans sitting up.

"Why..." She complains as cam pulls up to the place where you return the rental car.