Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034

Vote and Comment~ Thanks for 80 followers and the support for this ff~ This chapter has not been edited but enjoy this chapter. I feel very weak hearted after writing this so beware of what might happen~

(Y/N) Pov:

I ran back to my hotel room and slide my card in and pulled it out in order to open the door. I went in and closed the door immediately. "That was a close one." I mumbled. "(Your Nickname) what happened?" Nong Nong asked. "I was running." I said but then stopped to catch a breath. "From who?" Nong Nong asked. "Cai XuKun." I said as I walked towards my bed. "I really need some tea." I said. "You want what?" Justin asked. "I want tea." I said. "Told you, she still can't get over tea." Jung Jung said. "Are you sure you want tea?" Justin asked again. "I mean coffee." I said. "You sure this time?" he asked again. I nodded.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I walked out to see Justin holding a cup of coffee in his hands. "Here~" he said as he handed to me. I took the cup of hot coffee and walked back to the bed. I placed it on the some mini desk next to the bed. I seated myself on the bed. I laid myself on the bed. I'm just gonna take a little nap for my coffee to cool down. I closed my eyes.

Nong Nong Pov:

"Guys, let's get back to our rooms." I said. "(Your Nickname) is asleep~" Jung Jung said. "Let's go." I said. We all walked out of her room and closed the door and we went our separate ways. I have a concert tomorrow. I hope (Your Nickname) comes.

(Y/N) Pov:

-Flashback-

I opened up a box. A box filled of letters. I took one of the letters out from the box and opened it. The letter was written like this

Dear (Your Nickname),

This is my first letter to you, well my first letter to you when you and me

are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Everytime you smile it sends butterflies

through my body. Your smile and love will last forever~ Your beautiful eyes. Your

pretty silky hair. Your amazing personality. I fell in love with you because of you.

Whether if you have forgotten our childhood together or what I asked you. I'll always

remember whether is you hate me or love me. I love you and it's my answer if you ask

me. You make me feel like I'm running out of the woods to find your answers to my

feelings. I'll love you forever~

Love,

Kun Kun

I felt tears coming out of my eyes and dripping down my cheeks. "You're a liar Cai XuKun." I mumbled as I sat down on my knees. "You lied to me." I mumbled. "Your a liar who can not stop lying." I mumbled. "Are these even actually for me." I mumbled. You made me feel weird the moment I bumped into you. Your touch is so familiar to another's. I still haven't remember everything. I checked the envelopes to see the date. Date: 2/22. Where's the year. I kept searching in the box filled of letters. None of them had the dated year it was written on. I kept checking for it. The more I read the letters the more I wanted to rip them into shreds.

I looked at the final last letter in the box. I decided to rip it. The moment I ripped it something fell out. A bracelet fell out. A silver bracelet with his name written out with each letter. The only thing I have from you is only this. I can't have your heart so you gave me this. I carefully picked up the shreds of paper. I tried to connect them. The more I decided to connect each piece the more I wanted to scream in pain. What else did you give me other than your heart. I have your love letters and photos but everything I have isn't worth your heart. My existence isn't enough for you apparently. Giving you my heart wasn't enough for you.

-End of Flashback-

-Flashback-

I started to write letters whether if it was my fault or was it his because everytime I see the ripped letters in the box. I wake up every time next to his hoodie. Everytime I wake up I always tried to find him. I think I'm crazy every time I try to find him. Next to me is always his hoodie with his scent. The last letter I ever got from him was in that hoodie. I never wanted to open the letter up because I feel like it would hurt.

-End of Flashback-

"Open the door!!" I heard someone shout. I opened my eyes and walked towards the voice. "Who is it?" I asked. "Nong Nong." he said I opened the door that connected our rooms and I saw Nong Nong standing there with a worried look. "What do you need?" I asked. "I heard you screaming." he said. "It's really nothing." I said. "Then why is your face wet." he said as he wiped my tears. "You're crying." he said with a worried tone. "It's nothing." I said. "You were screaming." he said. "I'm worried about you~" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. I just kept crying. "(Your Nickname) it isn't your fault and you know it." he said. "It was a bit off when you said tea out of nowhere." he said. "I can't handle it." I said. "We're all here for you." he said. "I can't sleep without thinking about him." I said.

"Why does this always happen to me." I mumbled. "I'm here for you~" he said softly.

~Time Skip~

The next morning I woke up early to get myself together. Today is Nong Nong's concert and all the guys fan signs and some other people. I changed into Nong Nong's merch clothes he gave me when I got gifts from them. I grabbed Nong Nong's concert ticket. I grabbed everything I needed and got out of the hotel. I looked at the beautiful sky. If a single thing here reminds me of him it's all in the past now. I walked to the nearby sweet shop to see xiao you there. I waved at him and he waved back. I walked into the store and I saw him eating. "Hello (Y/N)~" he said. "Hey~" I said. "Call me (Your Nickname) instead~" I said. "So (Your Nickname) want me to order anything for you?" he asked.

"Sure~" I said. "What do you wanna eat?" he asked. "Mocha cake." I said. "I'll buy one right now~" he said as he got out of his seat. He lined up in line and I sat down to face a TV. There was nothing much until someone popped up.

"So we're here to interview you Cai XuKun." the interviewer said. "So from your iKuns they wanna ask if you have a girlfriend." she said. "I do." he said. "Who is it?" she asked. "Li Shao Su." he said coldy. At that very moment. My heart stopped. My mouth dropped. I feel my eyes tearing up. Cai XuKun you lied to me.

Vote and Comment~

Sweet or Bitter for the next chapter (cause I feel bad for writing this chapter)?

See ya in the next chapter voting for the book covers ain't over yet so keep voting~

Now it's time for me to make some tea~