Sage

Updated:05/14/19

" Comrade? "

"  I am very happy to meet you Glaciel! Welcome Comrade!" (Claudia)

Claudia look at me with her passionate shining eyes.

She's so passionate and overwhelming. I think I would drown on her happy and positive personality and aura. Somehow she reminded me of certain someone.

" nice to meet you. "

I bowed my head and Claudia nodded.

" (sigh) what would you feel when you will know that you will face a very horrible death in the future? Your Future is full of Darkness and Tragedy?" (Claudia)

"........"

Is she is having a monologue play right now? I look at Nathan and saw him face-palming. I guess this is a normal quirk of her? Is this must be the reason why the others don't want me to meet Claudia?

" The Future is full of Darkness and Hopelessness... It was very horrible and tragedic.." (Claudia)

Claudia look at Nathan and me. There was tears leaking out in her eyes.

" Comrades, I am very happy to know and see you. With you by my side i feel that the future isn't so bleak and dark anymore!"

"What the heck? Is this girl is having a screw loose on her head? "

I look at Nathan and I saw him flushing in embarassment because of Claudia's antics.

Cough...

Cough...

" Claudia..." (Nathan)

".. Ah!.. I'm sorry.. I got so emotional about having a new comrade... I'm sorry about that..." (Claudia)

She smiled wryly as and casually took a sit on the chair. I nodded in understanding and took a sip on my coffee.

The Original Claudia Sylph was a beautiful and elegant noble lady. Now looking at her reincarnated version.. The Current gap is too big. Looks like the rumors have some facts and useful?

" Nice to meet you Glaciel." (Claudia)

Claudia bowed her head but it doesn't resemble any Noble and Elegant Disposition at all. Is it just me or her body is too stiff and her movements are rough?

" Let's talk about our situation right now." (Nathan)

"" yes. ""

" Then are we suppose to have some backstory of our former life first?"

" I accept but is it okay for us to not reveal our name and the name of our relatives? " (Claudia)

" Absolutely. Since I can't still trust someone i just meet at all."

" We agree to your conditions. So we can understand our each other antics and hobbies first. " (Nathan)

As Nathan said those while looking at Claudia and grimacing through the latter was just smiling happily.

" So who should be the first one to introduce himself? " (Claudia)

" Then I should be first." (Nathan)

Nathan raise his hand. Well i didn't expect it since i prepare to explain myself first since I was the one who suggested the topic but it is okay.

" wanna hear they're interesting story! "

" I was a College Student before i died in an Average University. I was living alone since my parents die when i was in middle school. I have no siblings and relatives. I have a good grades and average in physical activity. I love playing RPG games.Well i was hit by the car when i died. "
(Nathan)