So It Begins

I wrote a whole chapter... And then wattpadd suddenly deletes it? It was like 2000 WORDS. Im-

Im too lazy to REWRITE it soooo, lets just time skip. Nothing important happened anyways.

--

It was at the end of the week- it was time for me to return home. Finn followed me to the airport and we said our goodbyes.

"Well- it's been fun!" Finn smiles at me.

"Yeah- it was." I answer whilst looking down. After looking down a bit I look up again. We were just looking at eachothers eyes and I knew that it was at this time where we would be shaking hands/give a hug. But which one was he going for?

Finn spread out his arms and I react quickly and I lean towards him and hug him. I was so relieved I caught on quickly- I was kinda taken by surprise; Finn isn't usually this "touchy", but I guess after all that's happened it makes sense?

We pull back and I give him a smile before I turn around and walk to the airplane. I'm too scared to look back.
I get into my seat and just put my head into my hands- giving a slight sigh.

Back at home
I've just been wanting to forget everything honestly. I'm just back at being in my room- rotting away. Being on social media- looking at fan accounts and all the edits people make of Finn.

Everytime Finn posted something on Instagram or his story- I would be watching it over and over again. Just looking at it.

I go on YouTube to take my mind off things. I'm on my feed and I just scroll through the pointless attention seeking videos that are only made for money. I start scrolling faster and faster- there's literally nothing here at a- WOAH. Wait, wait, wait... Was that a thumbnail of Finn?

I go back up again- it's posted from Clevver News. "Finn Wolfhard sparks DATING..." it gets cut off- BISH WHAT. I click on the video and it says: Finn Wolfhard sparks DATING RUMOURS after being spotted with Loren Gray. (It's cliche IK)

In the video they're talking about pictures of them two walking and talking. I pause the video and just stare at them- they look happy. Smiling and all that. She has those kind of eyes locked onto him- he has his looking down. I completely freeze. They're in love- THEY MUST BE. No- they JUST met! How is this possible?

I keep denying and denying- it can't be true though. But I can't ask him- what would he think? I need to smoothly bring it up somehow.

A day later...
*incoming FaceTime call*
FINNY BOI 💕
Oh yeah- I forgot we usually talk on FaceTime for some reason- Finn does that to everyone.

Heyyy! Finn says while chewing on something.

Hey Finn!

How are you doing?

We had our usual conversation.

Ehm- yeah- I saw this thing online and I don't know if it's true or not but-

Yeah?

It was about you and Loren Gray. I tried to be as calm and chill as possible- I tried not to seem like I cared.

Ooh! Yeah- I saw that as well. No- we aren't if that's what you're thinking.

Hm- it's just I didn't know you guys were friends.

Yeah no we're not even friends. I hung out with her just cause my friend was friends with her. And she wanted to hang out with me for some reason.

How was it?

Ehmm- to be completely honest... I didn't like it. It was kinda boring- like she laughed ALL the time- even when I didn't tell her a joke or when anything was funny. We don't even share the same interests.

Hm.

Like don't get me wrong- she's pretty and all that- but she was so loud, and she kept touching my arm like it was some holy grail.

I laughed a little and I had a smile on my face.

I'm better off with you to put it that way.

Hah, thanks. Literally SO many things were going on in my mind- I WAS FREAKINF out like TF does that mean?? I have no idea how I responded so calmly- like TF.

Finn has this smile while he is looking at the screen. God, he looks so good.

---

Finn was super busy- he wrapped filming The Turning and he started shooting for The Goldfinch. But that didn't stop us from chatting and snapping 24/7. Finn would tell me what would happen on set and we would just talk about stuff etc.

I hate to admit- but ever since Finn was pictured with Loren, I've been kind of stalking her... Looking at her Instagram- videos of her. I started following her on a fake account- not my real one cause people would look into it and make something up. I would check her account DAILY.

But when I JUST stopped checking her account and obsessing over her- all hell breaks loose. She posts on her Instagram story a picture of her and Finn- where they make silly faces and she has the caption "good luck @finnwolfhardoffical on your new film!" ... Shiiiiiiiiit...