Chapter 6 - Something new

Blaze's POV

I put on a black jumper and black pants. I ran my hand through my hair, looking at myself in the mirror.

 I ran my hand through my hair, looking at myself in the mirror

I grabbed my leather jacket and went downstairs. Ashley and I were going to the nightclub tonight. I was going to introduce her to my friends.

It had been a week since we started dating. The best week of my life.

I came across with my mother in the hallway when I was going downstairs.

"Are you going to meet up with her?" She asked, giving me a warm smile.

"Yes, Mom. " I replied, smiling.

"When will you introduce her to us? I want to meet the girl who is the reason for your smile?" She asked tenderly.

"Sometime, Mom." I replied quickly and placed a kiss on her cheek. Then I left.

I told my mother a little about Ashley after she noticed my sheepish smile plastered on my face all week. She insisted that there were some changes in me. Because of that, I told her that there was a special girl in my life. But I didn't give her so many details. And of course, I didn't tell her about the bet.

I sighed as I remembered the bet. That damned bet. I was uncomfortable about it. It made me uneasy. But I was trying not to think about it and just concentrate on Ashley.

I parked my car in front of her mansion waiting for Ashley.

As I saw the gate door opened, I got out of my car. Ashley walked out.

She wore a red mini dress, showing her curves. Dammit! She was so sexy.

As she approached me with her captivating smile on her face, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me and brushed my lips against her soft lips

"You are stunning." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you." She smiled at me, melting my heart.

As we got out of the car,  I placed my hand on her lower back, pulling her closer.

Mike and Dan were already here. Kelly was joining us tonight too.

As we sat down,  I wrapped my arm around her shoulder,pulling her closer to me and filled my nostrils with her beautiful scent. She leaned against me, placing her head on my shoulder. I placed a soft kiss on her hair.

I entwined our fingers and placed them on my thigh. I was caressing her palm with my fingertip, while placing soft kisses on her cheek, lips occasionally.

Mike was talking about something, but I couldn't concentrate on him. I just nodded from time to time.

I was running my fingertip along her bare shoulders. Holding her in my arms felt amazing. The delicious sensation was running all throughout my system. Dammit! I wanted her.

When she left the restroom, I followed her. I was waiting for her in front of the restroom.

As she walked out, I pulled her into the unity room beside the restroom by wrapping my arms around her waist.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, I pushed her up against the wall and claimed her delicious lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I was caressing her hips.

I was kissing her hungrily. I couldn't get enough of her. She was like a drug for me.

I gripped her hair while kissing her neck. I barely held myself when I was beside her. I was addicted to her.

When I pulled back, we were panting. Her lips were swollen. She looked so sexy.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked huskily, stroking her silky hair. She closed her eyes under my touch.

I held her hand and led us towards our friends.

Ashley 's POV

We had been dating for a month now. I was on cloud nine. Blaze was so caring, affectionate towards me. We were spending a good time together.

I packed my suitcase. Blaze told he had a surprise for me. We were going to celebrate our monthiversary somewhere else. A week away from here. Just us. But he didn't tell me where we were going as much as I had insisted.

He got out of his car as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips passionately. Then, he opened the door for me. He put my suitcase into the trunk and got in the car.

"Ready?" He asked and winked at me.

"Yes. But if I know where we are going, I can be readier." I sighed.

He chuckled as he held my hand. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Patience, baby."

As he parked his car at the airport, he took a silk scarf out of his pocket . I raised my eyebrow at him in curiosity.

He smiled at me and covered my eyes with the scarf. He helped me to walk as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Blaze, where are we going?" I asked impatiently.

"Surprise." He chuckled.

"Ugh!" I sighed.

"I am kidnapping you." He said and chuckled. I laughed.

Suddenly, he lifted me up in his arms bridal style. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Stairs, baby." He replied softly.

He set me down on my feet carefully and uncovered my eyes. We were on a private jet.

"Welcome Sir, Madam." The hostess greeted us.

"Hi, Nancy." Blaze greeted her back.

I looked at Blaze. Where did he know her name? Was it his jet?

The jet was large and luxurious. I had known he was rich and worked in their company, but I did not know more about it nor his family business. I haven't met his family yet.

He placed his hand on my lower back protectively, leading us towards the seats.

The hostess brought us champagne.

"To us!" He said as we clinked our glass.

Finally, the jet landed. Blaze held my hand as he smiled at me. I smiled at him back. "Welcome to Aspen." He smiled as he lifted me up in his arms.

"Blaze!" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.