15. Pippin - Request

Pippin X Reader

Summary : Pippin and Merry invites Lindy to the second breakfast, but things don't really go as planned.

Words : 1560.

A/N : Requested by theycallmelindy! Sorry for making you wait this long. Hope this is what you wanted! :) By the way, thank you so much for almost 800 reads!! Love you all!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

"Frodo, I'm going out for a walk! Wanna join me?" Lindy asked, approaching the blue-eyed hobbit.

Frodo looked away from the window and gazed at Lindy, his sister. He would smile every time he looked at her... She had his sparkling blue eyes, brown, wavy, long hair and, although she was a few months older, she looked younger and more beautiful than any other hobbit girl.

Now that their uncle was in Rivendell, far away from them, she was his only family. He could have left with Bilbo, but he didn't want to leave her alone...Well, technically, she wouldn't have been completely alone, because she had Merry, Pippin, Sam and the others, but Frodo couldn't bare living without his lovely sister by his side.

He almost lost her on the quest of destroying the ring. He can still remember that, as soon as he woke up after Sauron has been destroyed, Gandalf told him about her state. By then, she was badly injured and nobody thought she was going to make it, so when she finally opened her eyes again, he swore he would always be there for her, to protect her, no matter what.

Lindy noticed the stern look that has replaced her brother's beautiful smile, and frowned. He was staring at her, but something seemed to trouble him, and it worried her.

She approached him and placed one hand on his shoulder, making him shake his head and blink, taking him out of his transe. "Are you ok?"

Her voice was barely a whimper and very comforting. Frodo looked down, and the girl immediately knew what was wrong with him, so she sighed sadly and hugged him.

He gladly accepted and returned the hug, burying his face on his sister's shoulder.

Lindy, on the other hand, rubbed his back and whispered comforting words in attempt to make him feel better. "It's ok, Frodo... I am fine now, am I not? I'm not going anywhere! I promise!"

Frodo nodded against her shoulder and held her even tighter. Although the battle has been won long ago and his sister has recovered, it still worried and upset him every time he remembered that she could have died.

Breaking the hug, Frodo looked into his sister's eyes and smiled weakly.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

" Yes! Thank you so much... You always know how to comfort me!" he smiled.

The girl returned the smile and patted his shoulder. "Do not thank me, Frodo! That's why I'm here!"

Suddenly, a knock made them turn their heads towards the door. Lindy smirked, immediately knowing who that was. She glanced at Frodo once again, before walking and opening the door.

Grinning, she crossed her arms and stared at the two guys in front of her. "Well, well, well... What do we have here? Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took..."