CHAPTER 15

We Sowwy~

Lee Hyerin walked into her room to find Kang Soo Ah and Nam Suji sat crossed legged on her bed. She rolled her eyes and put her jacket away in her wardrobe, ignoring them totally. The two watched her every move and pouted sadly. Hyerin glanced quickly at them and saw their puppy eyed pouting faces and shook her head, "Don't even bother."

Suji blinked and pouted even more and made a little cute sound, "Mmp"

Hyerin sighed and turned back to her wardrobe.

"Mmmpp," Soo Ah whined a bit more.

"Stop. It!" Hyerin glared at them.

The two girls hung their heads and sighed in unison.

Hyerin shook her head, "It's not going to work so you two can forget it!"

"Hyerin..." Suji whined as she fluttered her lashes at Hyerin, "We're sowwy..."

"Sowwy? Seriously?" Hyerin gasped.

"Weally weally sowwy," Soo Ah added.

Hyerin pretended to gag slightly at the two.

"Hyerin..we wove you," the girls made a heart shape with their arms.

Hyerin hung her head low and let a smile out, she knew she couldn't stay mad at them for long. She walked to them and sat between them on the bed, "Aish you idiots!"

The two hugged her tightly and pulled her down to lie on the bed, they giggled like little girls as they tickled Hyerin non-stop.

"Ok ok you're forgiven!!" Hyerin shouted trying to break free.

"YEAHHH!" Soo Ah shouted giving Hyerin a big kiss on her cheek.

The girls quietened down finally as they stared at the ceiling.

"How's your mum?" Suji finally asked.

Hyerin took a deep breath, "The same."

"Next time we'll come with you," Soo Ah said holding Hyerin's hand.

"Yea," Suji took hold of her other hand.

"She'd...she'd like that," Hyerin sighed sadly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, we've managed to recover most of the E7 from Europe," Jungkook said to the boys in RM's apartment.

"Most?" RM raised a brow.

"We're still working on it hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Don't bother coming back until you've retrieved it all!" RM glared at him.

"Yes hyung..sorry," Jungkook bowed and left the apartment.

"How are they even managing to get it past border control that's what I want to know?" Jimin asked as he walked towards the table.

"I think I know," Hoseok murmured to himself.

RM looked up at him curiously.

"About 6 months ago, a device used by the NIS went missing, the device can hide certain substances and they use it to keep things undetected in other countries" Hoseok explained.

"And you think whoever taking our E7 into these countries has the device?" Jin asked.

"It's the only explanation I can think of," Hoseok shrugged, "Not to mention the device got stolen right before our E7 was found in China and Japan."