21. "My name is-"

POV Lotus.

I laughed loudly as Kevin and I walked along the sidewalk. "You got some ice cream right here." I giggled as I wiped my finger over the tip of his nose.

"Gosh, no clue how that got there." He rolled his eyes accusingly with an amused smile on his face.

"Woops." I smiled as I threw my empty cup away in a trash can.

"Lotus, I really want to tell you something." Kevin stated as he stopped. He opened his mouth to say something but screeching tires cut him off as a car came to a halt next to us.

The window rolled down and Isaac's face came into view. "Lotus, get in." Isaac stated.

"Hell no." I shook my head.

"Lotus, I'm not joking around." His gaze was hard. "Get in the car."

"Isaac, I'm on a date!" I exclaimed.

Kane leaned over Isaac and looked me in the eyes. "He knows." He stated before sitting back. My eyes widened and I let out a whine.

"Kevin, look this was great!" I said. "But I have to go." I rushed my words and then hopped in the car. Giving him an apologetic smile as Isaac drove off. "On a scale from angry to raging, how mad is he?"

"Ready to kill the jock and everything along the way." Kane muttered.

"Oh shît." I ran my hand through my hair as I sat back on the seat.

~~~~~

I took a deep breath before raising my fist and hitting it on his office door gently. "Gio?"

"Enter." He stated with a low voice.

"You wanted to see me?" I mumbled, looking at my tense mate as he was leaning against his desk. His stiff posture made me gulp.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He snapped and I didn't reply. "Going on a date with a human? What would the pack think of that?!"

"About what? Me having a date? Or him being a human?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"I am your mate! You can't go date other guys!" He shouted while standing up straight with his hands waving around.

"Why not?!" I yelled back. "You don't want me anyway! Why don't you just reject me?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"There's no way in hell I will do that!" He shouted back at me as his eyes darkened.

"You are so selfish!" I snapped.

"How? Tell me how am I being selfish?" He asked with an expectant look on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am literally head over heels for you but all I get back is pain and rejection!" I shouted. "I am done with it! I just wish I never met you and then I would be Benedict's Luna! But atleast I would be happy!" I growled before storming out and slamming the door behind me.

I stomped out of the house and went to the village. A snarl left my mouth as I entered Isaac's house. "Lotus?" He asked shocked because he was just walking down the stairs.

"I need a place to stay." I said as tears gathered in my eyes.

"Lotus." He mumbled softly as he pulled my into a tight hug.

~~~~~

POV Giovanni.

"She what?" Elijah asked shocked as we were talking in my office.