You Smell So Good

I look at him like he just stripped into his birthday suit which I wouldn't really mind.

I am shocked to know he could understand me the whole time.

He is trying to hold back laughing and it kinda makes me want to laugh to, I am not that strong willed and end up laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes he joins with and his laugh is so hot. He holds his stomach as he laughs and I get this urge to want to shut him up with my mouth he just looks so hot when he laughs it makes me feel weird.

Romeo stops laughing when he noticed me staring at him he smiles and it makes my heart do a flip.

Angiola comes into the room but stops when she looks at  me and Romeo, she smiles " the food is done".

Romeo shakes his head like he was thinking of something he gets up " well I'm not going to intrude any longer I just wanted to get to know who my new assistant would be Micheal speaks very highly of you. "

I look at him and laugh " huh I wonder what my dear cousin said. They are all lies I swear." I giggle.

Romeo smiles and starts walking to the door " well I will see you Monday Ms. Garrison." I quickly say " If you aren't in a rush you are welcome to stay we can discuss how I can do my best as your assistant."

Romeo speaks " well I would love to and I won't give you much of a hard time."

We walk into the kitchen and sit down Angiola brings two plates full of food that smells so delicious I start eating like a mad woman a little until Romeo coughs a little, I look up and see him smiling.

My face heats up to what feels like a thousand degrees,

" sorry I have just never smelt something this delicious before" I say as I blush more ,  probably making me look like a tomato

He smiles and shakes his head " you just looked so beautiful eating I'm sorry for staring" he looks down a little and then grabs his fork digging in. I watched him as he ate and let me tell you, damn how he ate the pasta was so hot I could feel myself starting to tingly in my downstairs region.

He looks up at me with a little sauce on the corner of his lips I grab my napkin and get up a little off my seat and wipe off the sauce and as I'm cleaning his face he tilts his head to where I'm holding the side of his face he is staring in my eyes and I am shocked to say but I swear I saw something like lust or maybe love but that couldn't be we literally just met. I break eye contact and sit back down and start eating it was a few minutes before he ate again but once he started I looked at his face and saw disappointment.