14

I dashed into a random room and locked myself inside. I could hear the footsteps of 6 people coming louder. "You better open up, otherwise you're dead meat!" Jungkook screamed, hitting the door extremely hard.

"We can negotiate the consequences," came Jimin's calm and surprisingly cheerful voice.

"I'm sorry! I warned you not to drink the milk, but you did anyway. It's partially your fault too!" I argued. I knew I was going to lose this argument, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try.

"Okay, that's it. I'm breaking the door down." Jungkook's voice was filled with anger and rage, I felt intimidated.

"No, you idiot! I have the keys, this is my room," Taehyung voiced out, waving the keys in the air so it made a tinkling sound. I mouthed a 'what' and turned around. It was painted red and green. Gucci? While I was thinking, the sound of keys being inserted into the keyhole sounded in my ears. Well, guess who's in trouble.

Click!

A herd of animals charged in, all aiming at the only prey. I could not think for a second, and did what my instincts told me to. I ran to one of the cupboards and grabbed a Gucci bag. I'll keep it hostage. 

"EVERYBODY STOP!" Taehyung shouted, fear obvious in his eyes. "Put that down, please." His trembling fingers pointed at the bag. Ha, found his weak spot. Gucci stuff.

"Leave me alone and I will," I ordered, glancing at the bag with a mischievous look.

"Taehyung, if you weren't the prince I would have strangled you by now." Yoongi hissed, scrunching up his nose. 

"Shut up, Yoongs!" He glared at his older friend. He turned back to face me. "Fine, we'll leave you alone. C'mon guys, let's go." Taehyung shooed all the people out of his room. Something is going to happen... this doesn't feel right.

"Are you serious? Just because of a bag? Are you stu-" Jungkook was hushed by Jimin.

"Lock her in," Taehyung whispered. I couldn't hear, so I sat there confused. Before they could close the door, I made a beeline towards the door and stuffed my leg in the gap to stop it from closing.

"What are you doing?" I asked Hoseok.

"I'll explain, get your leg out of the way," he said, kicking my feet lightly. Like the naive kid I am, I crossed my arms and expected an answer.

SLAM!

The door shut in front of my face.

Oh

Shit.

Click!

"I'M SO SORRY! LET ME OUT, I'M HUNGRY, COLD AND ABANDONED AGHHH!" I screamed my lungs off. "I'LL GIVE BACK THE GUCCI! I'LL BUY YOU SOMETHING TOO!" The door immediately clicked open. Taehyung came in with a sour expression on his face.

"That prank wasn't funny. The soon-to-be king could've died." He reprimanded.

"Sorry..." I muttered under my breath, head hanging down.

"You're not forgiven," He pouted, crossing his arms. "Give me your number," He instructed, palm facing me.

"Then I'm forgiven?" I questioned. That was a strange request...

"Yes," he grinned like a child.

Hm, isn't too bad. It's just a number. If they spam me with texts and calls I'll just block them, no biggie.

-

"I GOT HER NUMBER!" Taehyung screamed triumphantly. Ugh...

"Not fair, you gave it to that idiot but not me? I'm hurt!" Jimin cried. He clutched his heart dramatically and frowned.

"I'm not angry about whatever happened just now, give me your number." Yoongi ordered. "Please?" he looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"Okay, I have your number," Namjoon said casually.

"Huh? Why? How?" They all asked.

"I hacked into her phone. Just connected it through bluetooth so..."

Everyone ran towards Namjoon, swooping out their phones in the process. 

"GOT IT!" Hoseok cheered.

"I'm gonna call her,"

"No, I'll call her first!"

"I called her already!"

"No one's picking up!"

"Wait, where did she go?"

I couldn't stand it. So I threw my phone on the couch and walked somewhere. Why do they want my number so badly? Why do they want a potato's phone number? Not that potatoes are a bad thing, but I still don't understand.