Chapter 7 - The getaway

Ashley 's POV

He parked the car in front of their house. We got out of the car and held each other's hand. He led us towards the house while I was looking around.

The view was magnificent. Private and serene atmosphere with unobstructed views toward Aspen Highlands.

Upon entering the grand entrance of the house, we were invited directly into the open main living area

Upon entering the grand entrance of the house, we were invited directly into the open main living area. Off this living area was the private home office with exceptional art pieces and additional sitting space. On the opposite side of the main level, there was another smaller lounging area with a flat screen TV, and a bright kitchen with top of the line appliances looking onto the yard and pool areas. The upper level had two bedrooms – the master suite with a private living area and oversized closet and bathroom, a guest suite with a private balcony and en-suite bathroom, and a private gym. Both upper level suites had breathtaking mountain views, beautiful furnishings and cozy settings. The lower level living area was equipped with a billiard table, private bar, and a home movie theater. The outdoor amenities were equally as luxurious as the indoor living. The large sliding glass doors open from the main floor to an outdoor modern oasis with a fire pit, hot tub, outdoor grill, and a lap pool.

After he had given me a tour of the house, we settled down. He suggested that I rest a little. I was a little tired, so I accepted his offer.

After taking a nap, I put a black mini dress on and went downstairs.

"Blaze..." I didn't finish my sentence as I was surprised. I saw rose petals on the floor on my way to the living room. I heard the beautiful romantic music playing in the background.

As I followed the petals, I saw Blaze in the living room, smiling at me. He wore a white shirt and black suit pants. He looked so handsome as always.

There was a romantic table for two, decorated with candles and rose petals

Blaze walked towards me as he said. "Happy one month, love!" He rested his hands on my waist and kissed my lips.

"Blaze, thank you. It is so beautiful." I said happily and kissed him again.

After eating, he stood up and walked towards me as he extended his hand. I gave him my hand as I stood up. We walked away from the table.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started dancing. I placed my head against his chest while we were dancing.

When I lifted my head up, my eyes met with his intense gaze. He leaned over me and captured my lips, kissing me passionately.

I responded to his kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair. He pressed his bulge into my stomach. A moan escaped from my mouth. My heart was beating faster.

He moved his lips down to my neck, placing several kisses on my neck while his hand traveled from my waist to my hips.

"Blaze." I moaned as his every touch sent a wave of desire through my body. I wanted him.

He deepened the kiss, devouring me while he was unzipping my dress.

I unbuttoned his shirt while we were kissing passionately. I took his shirt off, running my hands on his bare firm chest.

He trailed his lips down to my neck, to my shoulders as he removed the straps of my dress slowly. He pulled away a little as he let my dress slide down. His eyes darkened. He was looking at me lustfully. I blushed, biting my lower lip.

In a second, he reclaimed my lips again, kissing me greedily. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom without separating our lips.

He had unclasped my bra with one hand before he laid me down on the bed. He moved his lips to my neck while he cupped my breast. I moaned loudly. He moved his lips to my breast while placing kisses along his way. I squirmed under him in sensation. As he bit my nipple, a loud groan escaped from my mouth. I pressed my head back, closing my eyes shut.

I ran my hands through his hair while he was torturing me with his expert tongue. I was burning under his touches, overwhelmed by sensation.

He was moving his lips down, placing kisses along my stomach. He took my lace panties off and tossed it to the side. He had given me a playful smirk before he kissed me in between my legs. I held my breath as I squirmed under him. A wave of wild desire flew throughout my system.

"Blaze." I moaned.

He brushed his lips against mine as he plunged his two fingers inside me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders. He started moving his fingers in and out as he silenced me from moaning loudly with his mouth.

Overwhelming sensation built inside me. I screamed his name out as I came.

He got up and took his other clothes off. He parted my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. My eyes widened as I saw his member. He was big. So big.

He chuckled at my expression as he said. "Don't worry, I will be gentle. " He positioned his length at my entrance. In a clap, I screamed out in pain, squeezing the sheet, my eyes closed.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead as he entwined our hands above my head. A few minutes later, he started moving as he brushed his lips against mine, kissing me lustfully. He speeded up his pace. The pain was replaced with pleasure.

"I love you, baby." He murmured, looking into my eyes.

"I love you, too."

He screamed my name out as he came. He collapsed on top of me. We were trying to control our breaths. He rolled over and pulled me towards his chest. I rested my head on his chest while he was stroking my hair.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you so much?" He asked, concerned.

I smiled at him. "I am fine. Don't worry." I assured him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.