17. joe sugg (+jack maynard)

a.n. feel free to comment / message me requests x

requested by rednessdolan

i walked into a club with my boyfriend, joe, next to me, his hand resting on my bum as we walked over to some of his mates.

i smiled to them all, but my gaze lingered on jack a little longer than the others as he looked extra hot tonight.

joe and i started dancing after having a few drinks, and he held my hips, pulling me to stand in front of him, my bum against his crotch as i grinded on him.

"i'm gonna go and grab a drink, babe." joe said and i nodded, leaning up to press a quick kiss to his lips, before i went over to a few of my girl friends, dancing with them.

i noticed jack watching me, his lip caught between his teeth, and i smirked at him, before looking away when joe walked over and began talking to him.

joe's pov

i noticed jack watching y/n as she danced, and she turned to smirk at him so i walked over to him, sitting next to him at the bar.

"you alright, mate?" i asked and he nodded.

"yeah." he exhaled, "your girlfriend's so fit." he said, and i detected the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"i know." i said, a smirk pulling at my lips, as i knew y/n thought jack was hot, and i also knew she's always wanted to have a threesome, "come back to ours after." i suggested.

jack looked at me, his eyebrow raised slightly in confusion, but his eyes also dark with anticipation, "really?" he mumbled.

i nodded, "she thinks you're pretty fit, too, and she's always had a kink for a threesome, but she's never had one before." i said, just as y/n came over, and i'm pretty sure she heard what i said.

"i'm gonna go home, i'll see you there in a bit." she smiled, leaning up to kiss me, and i grabbed her bum.

"alright, see you later, babe. jack and i will be there soon." i smirked and she grinned, looking over to jack, before she left.

"you're sure you're alright with this? it won't change our friendship?" jack asked me and i nodded.

"yeah, i'm fine with it." i smirked, "and of course not."

your pov

i sat on mine and joe's bed when the door opened and jack and joe walked in, both looking gorgeous.

"hey." i smiled when joe came over and pressed a kiss to my lips, before jack came and sat next to me on the bed as joe quickly went into the toilet.

jack hesitantly looked down to my lips, and i smirked, leaning forwards as he did, my fingers going into his hair as we kissed.

he grabbed my bum, pulling away to mumble, "fuck, you don't know how long i've wanted to do this." before kissing me again, causing me to smile.

i heard the bathroom door open as joe walked back in, and he lay on the bed next to me, his hand pushing my dress up and rubbing me, as i lay on my back, jack hovering over me, us still kissing.

i moaned against jack's lips when joe moved his hand under my underwear, and i tugged jack's shirt over his head.

joe tugged off his own shirt and i whispered from the lack of contact between his fingers and my core.

joe just watched jack and i kissing for a moment, as jack then peppered kisses down my neck, before moving down the bed and pulling my pants down, as joe leant down to kiss me.

i trailed my hands over joe's chest and stomach as we kissed, and felt him smirk against my lips as i moaned when jack's lips came on contact with my core.

i undid joe's zipper, and, with his help, tugged off his trousers, before i gently palmed him over his boxers, and jack pulled my dress off me, leaving me just in my bra.

jack pulled his trousers off, before pressing kisses all over my stomach, his fingers replacing where his lips previously were against my core.

...

i smiled, jack's arms slipping around my waist from behind as he spooned me, and joe cuddled up to my front, facing me, his arms also around my waist.

joe leant forwards to kiss me softly, before i closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep, warm and content, feeling safe and comfortable cuddled between the two gorgeous boys, both of them happy with themselves.