*6*

-Hayley's POV-
I wake up, get dressed and mommy, Annie and I head to set.

As soon as we arrive I run to Carson and give him a huge hug. And in only ten seconds we were deep into a conversation. "Oh look, Hayden arrived, let's go say hi." says Carson.
"I'll just stay here" I reply. I then walk away to Hair & Makeup

-Hayden's POV-

Me and Hayley have a scene together. This will be awkward

"Annnddd Action!" yells the director.

"Harmony! do you think Rhyme likes me?"

"Of course, she talks non stop about you"

"Oh ok... I have to head home... See Ya!

"Bye!"

"CUT!... Good job kids"

That wasn't that bad. I need to talk to Hayley.
_
_
-Hayley's POV-
"We just wrapped on Chicken Girls and yeah" I say into the vlogging camera.

I hand it back to mommy and ask
"Where are we going?"

"We will stay here for a while with the Summerall family then we will go to City Walk and hang out.. then dinner."

Annie was face timing Paige and mommy was calling someone so that led to me and Hayden alone...•

-Hayden's POV-

I see Hayley sitting beside the pool so I go and join her.

" Hayley... i'm really sorry about what I said the other day... I never meant it. I hate seeing you sad. Please Hayley."

She smiles at me and hugs me. Thank God!!! I grabbed her hand and saw everyone was loading up in the car. We got in the car and Annie was still face timing Paige so she sat in the middle row with headphones on. And me and Hayley in the back.

-Hayley's POV-
We arrive and we walk around City Walk. Annie and Hayden were being cute and goofy at the same time and mommy was vlogging.

Hayden picked me up and put me on his back. PIGGY BACK RIDE!!! We end up going to dinner at an Italian restaurant. I'm happy me and Hayden are on good terms.

"Listen up children.." Mr. Jimmy says getting our attention.

He continues," The Rock Your Hair family, Summerall family and the LeBlanc family are all going to Hawaii for a vacation. We will be staying for a week and we will be doing a lot of fun activities. Our flight is next week."

Everyone is cheering and is so excited. The only bad thing is that we leave for Maryland tomorrow.

We are going back to pack for Hawaii a bit and but new clothes. I don't wanna go.. even if it's only for 3 days. I hate planes.
At least I get to see my dogs.

"Bye" I say to Hayden, this is the last time me seeing him before going to Maryland. I hug him and he twirls me around. "I'll miss you a lot" I say. "Me too" he replies. He hugs Annie and I can tell she is really sad, they are so cute together.

*Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment ideas.XXX*