6.

I finally broke my gaze from the ranking board and followed the rest.

We turned left. Right. Left. Left. Right, and after this I just lost count, it's like a maze down here!

We had a few stops, the cafeteria, some shops, the infirmary, training room, the pit, the chasm...

Eric walked till he reached the middle of the bridge and turned around so he is facing us.

He crossed his arms,so his  biceps are pretty obvious even though he is wearing a black vest.

I think he is doing this to show off more than to intimidate us. I had to hold a grin that was threatening to show, I mean come on he doesn't need to show off like this I think everyone knows not to mess with him, well everyone except me...hehe.

" This is the chasm... It shows that there is a fine line between bravery and idiocity, one dare devil jump and you will be dead"

His face had no emotions as the mutters risen from the crowd.

" okay Four, why don't you accompany those shitheads for the last stop, I have got better things to do than play tour guide," he left and disappeared into a hallway not waiting for Four's response.

" Come on, you heard him.. Follow me " Four said annoyed that Eric left him to deal with a bunch of kids, I smell some beef between them.

 Follow me " Four said annoyed that Eric left him to deal with a bunch of kids, I smell some beef between them

After a lot and a lot of hallways~

" This is where you will be staying, this is the accommodation " Four showed us a room with grey walls and with 10 bunk beds.

" Boys or girls?"

" Both" Four said fighting a grin, but completely fails when some starts whining and others made Wolf's whistles.

" If you love it here you will love the bathroom" he walked further into the room until a we saw 10 rusted toilets with no doors or curtains, but the worst was yet to come.

The showers.

They were all lined up,10 of them. Also with no curtains.

Guess no one will be having long showers unless they want everyone to watch them naked.

" Choose your bed and change your old cloth then meet me in the pit in 30" Four said heading towards the door " and don't be late I am not waiting for anyone" he turned around pointing his finger at us while walking backwards.

" Hey clairs, wanna be bunk mates?" Peter gesture to one of the bunk beds.

" Yeah sure, Peter pan" I told him teasingly.

" I call you clairs and  you call me Peter pan, I am hurt" he put his hand on his chest and clenched his shirt in dramatic way.

We both looked at each other for a while then we broke into laughing our ass off .

" I'll take the upper one" I said out of the blue which made Peter roll his eyes, apparently he wanted the top bed hehe.

I looked up and found that every bed has a bag of cloth, I quickly snatched mine and begin searching for some good shit.

I finally decided that I'll wear some black leggings,simple black shirt and some trainers I found under the bed, obviously black.

I peaked up from my bed to find Peter already dressed.

" Hey can you hold the blanket while I change, I really don't want anyone seeing me striping naked" I told him chuckling at the end of sentence, but that's not the only reason I don't want people seeing my scars that covers my stomach and back. Apparently my parents didn't do anything to my arms or legs because they didn't want anyone to get  suspicious. Smart bastards.

" Yeah. sure. come here," he said getting off his bed and taking his black blanket off and holding it against the wall just with enough space for me squeeze in.

"Thank you Peter pan" I shuffled his brown chocolate hair before going behind the blanket.

I turned around so I was facing the wall and changed my white shirt and black sweatpants to the black top and leggings I put the necklace inside the shirt,so it's chains are the only thing you could see.

I turned around once I finished to see Peter with a worried expression.

" Clary.. your back is covered with.. Scares.." he said choosing his words carefully as if any letter he say could add another scar to the  already hideous collection.

I knew he was shocked, even I would be shocked if I looked down at my back and stomach. Let's just say it's not pretty.

" Look Peter..I am gonna tell you later, but promise me not to mention a word to any soul okay?" I put my hands on both of his shoulders as if showing him how much trust I have put in him.

" Yeah I promise, my lips are sealed." He smiled, a true smile that just made me trust him more.

I looked at the clock that was hanging at the end of the room and just realized that we just have 2 minutes to meet four, everyone else was gone.

" Ohh shit!! Four is going to kill us, come on!!" I graped his hand and ran as fast as I could to the pit.

Peter finally catch up with me and now he is the one dragging me by my hand.

We finally reached it only to be met by an annoyed four and an angry Eric. Perfect.