*Connection*

!EDITED!

After eating our fill of chips, the Doctor, Rose and I had returned to the TARDIS. The Doctor then informed us that she had made rooms for us and that we could go and find them. Apparently, when people travel with him, the TARDIS uses her telepathic field to create bedrooms exactly how they like. How awesome is that!? It was relatively easy to find my room considering the TARDIS had shown me where it was using lights to lead the way. I had heard Rose scream obscenely earlier and assumed she found her own room. "Thanks, girl," I smile widely, rubbing the doorway and she hums in response with my lights flickering, making me giggle.

I look around the room and squeal loudly when I find the HUGE walk-in wardrobe. "Lizzie?" I hear the Doctor call and poke my head out the door to see him leaning against my doorframe, his arms folded and ankles crossed.

"Your ship is bloody amazing!" I beam, stepping into the room and rushing over to grab his hand. "Look at this place!" I squeal, bouncing up and down and drag him over to show him a few things. "There's a desk with every sort of art product I could ever need, an en-suite, a reading nook, a massive wardrobe and look, a hammock chair," I giggle when I plop down in it and it swings.

"I take it you like your room, then?" the Doctor asks, looking highly amused as he sits on the edge of my new king-sized bed.

"Yes! It's completely brilliant!" I smile, rushing over and flopping down on my bed, giggling when I bounce up and down a couple times. "Is there a reason you came in here?" I ask when I see the odd expression as he watches me.

He quickly wipes the look off his face, "I wanted to see how you were settling in," he shrugs.

"Doctor..." I smile, sitting up on my knees and he hums in response. "Did you check on Rose?" I raise an eyebrow, snickering when he refuses to look at me. "Why are you really in here, then?" I poke his cheek, giggling when he swats my hand away.

"Ok... I wanted to ask about your dreams," he huffs slightly, waving his hands in defeat. "How long have you had them?" he asks, taking out his sonic and scanning me again. "I bought you food this time," he smirks when I open my mouth.

"Technically I bought me food, and some for you and Rose," I retort, smiling widely when he rolls his eyes and mocks me.

"Answer the question," he narrows his eyes playfully as he switches the sonic off and looks at the results.

"My whole life," I mutter, sitting back on my heels and wrapping my arms around myself. "As long as I can remember... they've always been there..."

The Doctor frowns at whatever results he got on his sonic and pulls my sketch-book that he had borrowed from his pocket. I scoot closer to him, watching as he flips through the sketches. "You have no idea who this is?" he asks, stopping at the one of the shadow-man.

I frown when I get a massive wave of guilt and anger... it was painful and his eyes were darker, colder. "No... do you?" I ask hesitantly.

The Doctor's expression becomes even more closed off as he snaps my sketch-book shut, "no, I don't," he mutters harshly.

I flinch a little at his tone and lean away from him, "well, if that's all you wanted-"

"I'm sorry," he cuts me off gently as I get a pang of guilt, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I didn't mean to snap," he places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it.

"It's... ok," I try to assure him, relaxing a little.

"I think your dreams are connected to me, that you're connected to me," the Doctor takes his hand from my shoulder and folds his arms, frowning down at the floor.