ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER

dew new new new. dew dew dew dew dew. dew new new new new. the final chapter!

im gonna try and make this the longest chapter ive ever written, but if its not, im sorry. love ya tho

this is for you, person who said the last chapter should be them irl. ;) ur welcome

------

Richie arrived at Eddie's house at 9:05 so that one, they didn't get caught by eddies mom, and two, that Eddie didn't get mad at him for coming too early. Eddie saw Richie pull into the driveway and ran out of the house to meet him. He was so fucking ecstatic. As soon as Richie got out of the car Eddie jumped on top of him and tackled him onto the grass and gave him a big kiss.

"Hey." Eddie sighed breaking the kiss and looking at Richie's deep brown eyes. "I've missed you."

Richie chuckled at this because Richie thought he was the only one that missed them together so much. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, Eds." Richie brushed hair out of Eddie's eyes so he could see them better. Fuck. He thought, he is so in love.

"I'm pretty sure I can imagine," Eddie spoke, getting off of Richie and helping him off the ground. "Staniel, I miss my dear Eddie Bear so much, I just want him to fuck me so good. Please help me! Stick your dick in me so I can feel better stan, please, I won't tell mike!" Eddie mocked.

"Ha ha. That's not how it happened at all." Richie spoke wrapping his arm around Eddie and walking to the front door of the house. Richie suddenly stopped.

Eddie thought to himself that maybe he went too far with his mocking, even though it was 99.999% accurate.

"I forgot something in the car." Richie said.

"If its a condom, leave it in there." Eddie replied

"OOO Eddie Bear likes it raw." Richie smirked because he knew that Eddie did not like fucking him without protection.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Eddie joked back. Looking at Richie pull something out of the passenger seat. "What the hell is that?"

Richie fake gasped. "Eddie, how dare you. this is our son your talking about!" Richie turned to show him the cage. It was Pussy. The Return of Pussy.

"Why the hell did you bring him?"

"He missed you, less than me, but he still missed you."

--- time skip cause u know me, i cant write for shiiiiiit---

Eddie and Richie were out for lunch, Richie thought it would be nice. It was. Eddie wore a basic white t-shirt and some ripped jeans. Richie, being the Richie he is brought a change of clothes. Richie got changed into a tight-fitting black sweater and black skinny jeans and a light blue jacket with red roses sewn into the back.

They both look hot.

"I really hope your hamster is okay where we left him," Eddie said as they walked into the restaurant. "What if he gets hurt? Or worse, what if he gets loose in my house and then my mom finds a dead hamster next to the T.V.?"

"We should go back, what if someone sees that we aren't in school? What if we run into my mom?!" Eddie was freaking out at this point