Salad Fingers Sex Slave

I was in mid-washing of my parrot when my crack whore of a mother called me from the living room, "Female, get the fuck in here!" Yes my mom named me 'female' but it's pronouced like fa mall aye. It's french. 

I walk into the room of living and my mom is sitting across from a sexy ass green man with long meaty fingers that I want to have all over me. "This is Mr. Salad. Your new owner." She says to me and laughs. He groans and winks with his uneven eye. 

"Sup." he says.

"What do you mean by owner?" I say to my mother.

"Your my new... sex.. sex slave." He replies.

Then suddenly he wacks me in the head with a rusty kettle. 

...

I wake up in the middle of no where. He carries me into his small house and we head for the bedroom. He lays me next to a dead corspe and I feel magestic to be away from my mother. The corspe looks a little bit like Nash Grier??? Oh. It is. 

LOL

He walks in and the room just lights up. His naked body being covered by a single puppet on his dick. He is licking a rusty spoon and asks me, "Wana lick?" I nod. He straddles me and I know now he wasn't talking about the spoon.

"Meet Jeremy Fisher." He points to his buldge. 

"Hello Jeremy, you look lickable." I whisper.

He removes the puppet and I embrace him. 

We have hard ass sex and stuff like that. I especially enjoy when he fingered my asshole.

We end up falling in love and giving birth to 10 boys and 1 girl. We decide to put the boys in a group called magcon to make money off teenage girls and the girls name is bellela throne who we sign up for the disney channel even though she cant read. 

We live happily ever afer in the small shack.