World 2.6

A/N: 'It's less intense now guys, it's kinda hard to write a sex scene without being repetitive. Sorry' ✌️✌️

WARNING! The following chapter contains sexual content.

Zion can't hide his happiness that his lover visited him when suddenly naughty thoughts came to his mind. Nian Zhen is too much of a gentleman for his liking and he has been busy with his investigation so they seldom see each other which annoyed him.  

'When opportunity come knocking at your door welcome it with open arms.'

['Ahhh. My Host has that mischievous look that means smexy time! Go Host! I fully support what you’re about to do. Recording time!'
d(๑˃ω˂)b]

Nian Zhen turned his head when he heard footsteps approaching. His cock jerked upon seeing his lover's appearance. He can't take his eyes away from the breathtaking beauty.

'Fuck! I'm sure you would taste just as good as you look love. I want to throw you on the bed of yours and fuck you senseless.'

He shook the naughty thoughts away and controlled himself. When Zion saw his lover controlling himself, he went for the kill. He walked closer and tripped himself making the thin robe loosen, partially showing his upper body.

Nian Zhen immediately went to Wang Shu and helped him. His breathe hitch when the smooth and milky skin along with the pink perky nipples came into his view. Raw desire consumed his body.

He pulled Wang Shu and claimed his lips in a searing kiss, giving him only few seconds to breathe and claim his lips again. Hearing his lover's soft whimper, he's on the verge of losing all rationality but he needed to stop because they are not alone.

Wang Shu whined when Nian Zhen stopped. His body is already on fire. He wants the man to fuck him already.

"M-more.."

"Ssshhh love! Don't worry I'll give you more but I need to send all your servants away first."

'Fuck me already. Even if they hear us they wouldn't tell anyone because I already hypnotized them.'

"EVERYONE LEAVE!"

After all the servants retreated, Nian Zhen carried Wang Shu and dropped him on the bed causing his already loose robe to spread wide open. He looks so incredibly sexy that he wants to mark every inch of his body and sink his cock in his ass.

"You look so beautiful and delicious love. You're going to be the death me of me."

Wang Shu couldn't help the desperate whimpers and moans as Nian Zhen kissed his lips and trailed down to his neck, collarbone and down to his chest. His lips captured one of his nipples in his mouth and sucked it. He couldn't help but cry out as he arched his back, begging for more.

He was already on the edge by the time his lips and tongue reach his cock. He slid his tongue sensually along the length of his cock before taking it in and started bobbing his mouth up and down.

"Aaahhhhh.....M-more!"

Wang Shu shamelessly spread his legs wide open showing his hungry chute. Nian Zhen's eyes darkened with arousal seeing the twitching chute asking to be fucked.

Nian Zhen removed all his clothing and reached towards the bedside drawer searching for something and not for long as he found a bottle of massage oil. He poured a small amount on his finger and slid it into the crevice of his ass.

"Aaahhhh. S-so good!"

"I can't wait to bury my cock into this hot and tight ass."

"Mmmmmm!" Zion whined as tears keep pouring out his eyes from the intense pleasure as he felt the intruding finger deep in his ass, scissoring and stretching his chute.

"You're so sexy and hot love. I can't wait anymore. I need to be inside you love. Do you want my cock buried deep inside your ass love?"

"Y-yes!"

Nian Zhen spread Wang Shu's legs wider and entered him gently. Zion felt the same pain of being penetrated for the first time again. He relaxed his muscles to accommodate the intruder that is trying to stretch him to the limit.

"Fucking hell! Your inside feels so good love."

Nian Zheng growled as started to slide his cock gently allowing him adjust to his size. He kept his slow and gentle stride as if afraid of hurting him.

"Mnnn mnn...H-harder."

"Fuck love you're so lewd. Don't blame me tomorrow love."

With that, Nian Zhen fucked him hard and fast, constantly thrusting against his prostate.

"Mmmm mmmn... More!"

The sound of bodies slapping against each other and moaning were the only sound that can be heard inside the room.

"Cu-Cumming!"

"Let’s cum together love."

Wang Shu wrapped his legs tightly around Nian Zhen's waist as he keep on slamming inside him until they both came so hard. His chute ruthlessly milked the pulsing cock as he felt the warmth of his cum coating his insides. They are both breathing hard as the intense pleasure subsided.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They fell asleep immediately after the intense love making. Both of them exhausted.

Meanwhile, someone is about to die due to blood loss.

[TOM: _(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_]

After their first night together, Nian Zhen started spending the night in his courtyard almost every night. As much as Zion loves it, his body can't take it anymore.

~°~

Going back to the story, Zion wrote a fake letter addressed to the Emperor, a letter exposing the Empress' secret. He ordered one of the hypnotized spies of Nian Zhen to bring the letter to him.

Nian Zhen read the letter. He can't believe that his mother is concealing such a huge secret. He understands now why he and the Emperor never felt any affection towards each other and why General Wang treated him like he was his son, because he was really his son.

"Where did you get this?"

"I heard Prince Fei Hung and Miss Zhi Rou conversing about the letter written by the young miss' father. They are saying that they could use it as evidence to dethrone the Crown Prince. I followed them to locate where they are hiding the letter Your Highness."

"Good work. Dong Zhou will give you your reward."

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"You can go."

"Dong Zhou, dispose of him."

"Yes, Your Highness."