~First Kiss~

Hanatarō Yamada

You were tidying up your lab when you regarded a figure standing in the doorway, "Hanataro, You don't have to knock. You're my boyfriend" You say looking back down at your paperwork.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked clumsily stepping into the room, "Nobody has a body stance like you do, You tend to look frightened" You answer smoothly.

"Oh" He looks around and handed you a tray of Tea and sweets, "Whats this?" You beam and take it from him, "I-i asked My captain for romantic advice and she said just helping you relax and feel cared for would be perfect" He said softly.

"She is correct" You adjusted your expression and sat down on your couch, "Come" You patted beside you and he swiftly slumped beside you, "You're so sweet" You laugh and raise your teacup.

He raised his tea and you clinked your glasses together, "O-oh Um, Y/n, I hope you like the tea. I asked Miss Nemu for some information on what kind of tea you prefer, But S-she kind of looked off into the distance whispering something about Mayuri" He sipped his tea.

"Nemu is so devoted to my captain" You look at the tea and sip it, Your eyes widen, "Its delicious" You mutter to yourself. A couple members of your squad walked past your lab and they stopped and pointed.

Your usual Blank expression turned more oppressed, "W-whats wrong Y/n?" He asked looking at you then back at the members, "Nothing" You instantly respond, appearing agitated.

The members walked in and crossed their arms, You stood up abruptly and walked over, "What do you want?" You ask. Hanatarō had never seen you look so mad, honestly, he hasn't seen you show much emotion.

"Y/n, You really disappoint us," One of them said indifferently while the other snickered, "Not here" You hiss out, "Why not? Don't want him to hear us?" One of them stated vehemently.

"H-hear what?" He rose up and stood next to you, "Answer him Y/n, before we do", you narrowed your eyes and put your hand on Hanataro's shoulder squeezing it for encouragement.

"Please Leave, You both are unseated Soul Reapers. I have more jurisdiction then you both combined, continue this harassment and I will have no choice" You assert bitterly holding onto the hilt of your zanpakuto that was under your lab coat.

"W-whoa Whoa!" Hanataro grasped onto your hand and held it, "L-lets just calm down" He begged, You breathed and softened your gaze at the two soul reapers.

"Prooves our point. Y/n I didn't know you were into faggots" One of them claimed as the other burst out laughing, "W-what-" Hanataro stuttered.

You bit your lip as Hanataro squeezed your hand tighter sensing your spiritual pressure rising, "Get Out" Your voice sharp and threatening.

"Why? So we cant upset your beloved baby?" One of them put their hands on his head, "We don't like one of our Intelligent squad members dating a weak little-" Your spiritual pressure rose extremely high and you ripped your self from Hanataro's hand.