Sixteen👀

**Mature Content Warning ... some horn dog got loose haha**

BETH

I had never felt like that before. The moment I tasted Damien's blood, it was like fireworks erupted on my tongue. Power rushed through my entire body.

I can control movement, through blood. They said that it's a pretty rare gift. I have to say it was very amusing watching Damien poke himself in the nose.

I knew he could fight back though. He was only humoring me.

Zyn held my hand as we stepped over another fallen branch.

Soon as I said I would follow him, his eyes lit up with such boyish enthusiasm. He was both adorable and sexy. He looked so young as we ran through the woods hand in hand.

Then we stopped.

I knew my mouth was open, but I was too stunned to close it.

The moonlight slid between the treetops, basking the small clearing in its beautiful blue glow. Small plants and leaves cluttered the ground, each sparkling in the light.
Fireflies even flickered in the treetops along with the stars.

"Wow," I whisper breathlessly.

I feel Zyn slide his arms around me from behind, a soft growl rumbling in his chest as he runs his nose against my neck.

"I hoped you would like it."

"I do. So much," I sigh as I nuzzle my cheek against his.

It looks like a scene out of a movie. Its beyond perfect, peaceful, and looks untouched by people.

His hands then start sliding down my sides to the top of my comfortable leggings. "I know ... its not a bed, but I will make it as comfortable as one if you want. Just say the word."

I turn in his arms to face him, my fingers gliding against that coarse beard of his that he manages to keep soft. "Its perfect."

The softness in his eyes lingers as we just gaze at each other. I see his eyes shimmer with gold. His wolf is here too. I guess he is always here, but he just doesn't show himself.

As if he knows my thoughts, we lean in together and our lips meet in the middle.

This kiss is different. There isn't the desperate hunger of our earlier kiss, nor the teaseing. This one is pure affection. His lips are soft as they touch mine, slow gentle kisses.

He takes off his shirt and breaks away. My soft cry causes him to smile as he lays his shirt out like a blanket.

Then his lips return to mine, where I want them.
My hands thread through his hair as his grasp my hips, pulling me against his body. The hard planes of his form fit the soft curves of mine perfectly.

He lays me down on top of his shirt as his kisses slowly dance down my neck. Together, we pull my shirt up and over my head.

The soft growl that escapes his throat is so predator like. I don't mind at all being his prey.

His lips travel down against the flesh of my breasts not hidden by the bra. Open mouth kisses leave cool damp pools of his saliva. A shiver runs down my whole body as goes to undo my bra.

We're really going to do this. Nervous excitement, anticipation, worry, all swim in my stomach. I hope he isn't disappointed in me.

"You ok?" He asks in a heated whisper, his voice so husky with lust and love. He doesn't move his hands, waiting for my reply.

"Yeah," I bite the edge of my lip. I truly am and am excited, just nervous too.

He must sense the truth as he comes back up, face to face. "You are beautiful. So stunning. I've dreamed of meeting my mate ... and feared the day at the same time."