Chapter Thirty

Chapter Song: Touching On My- 3OH!3

Luke

The moment I saw Andy in the crowd of my show, I fell in love with her again. It was like nothing mattered in the last 3 months and all that mattered was that moment. She saw me and I saw her, the rest of the world didn't exsist. She was the only person that made me weak, and at a loss for words; and I was perfectly okay with that.

One thing that I didn't understand why she was there. I thought she may have come to see me, but I highly doubted it. I didn't care though, she was there, and that was more I would hope for. So ater I got off stage I made it my mission to find her. I saw her run away from the group of people she was with, so I got my chance. She wasn't looking up, so I then 'accidentally' ran into her.

She then informed me that the only reason she was there was because one of her new friends made her go. She was a fan, that's what Andy told me. When her friend called Andy's name and made her way over to us, Michael was following her like a fucking puppy. He found his new victim and I felt bad for the poor girl. Eventhough he changed his ways, there was no way in hell I trusted him. Especially with girls.

Now here we are, walking to some random party apparently Andy wanted to go to, out of her character I would say. But yet again, I haven't seen her in 3 months. She was also a college girl, which she rubbed that into my face. A huge change for her, but I thought it was hot.

I had my arm drapped around her shoulders as we walked, we had sort of seperated ourselves from the group. I glanced down at her quickly, and she looked up at me, "What?" She said.

"What?" I say, smirking.

"Why are you smiling?" She says, I took time to notice her hair, she had dyed it an orangish color. I liked it.

"Nothing, you just look really pretty." Her cheeks had darken with red, I liked making her blush.

"Stop," She replies as she hides her face in my chest. I chuckle, and tighten my grip on her. It was weird how we just went back to exactly how we acted before we stopped talking. I mean sure, we had a lot of shit to discuss, but that was beside the point. I think we were both just acting without thinking at the moment.

"I didn't know that your band was that big of deal," Andy tells me, "You guys have gotten pretty big." Her eyes were saying something, but I couldn't tell what it was. She didn't look all that happy and I didn't understand why.

"Yeah we're kind of a big deal," I say jokingly, trying to make her laugh.

It worked because she laugh and then she hit my arm, "Stop being so cocky, you aren't that cool."

"I don't know, I think I'm pretty cool," She shook her head disagreeing while smiling. "Okay Andrea, if you don't want to agree, face the consequences." We were still walking down the sidewalk, but I took the time to grab her inner leg and lift her over my shoulder. I did this once to her before and she got mad.

"Luke! Put me down, and my name is Andy!" Andy screams and laughed, some of the people in front of us turned around at the sound of Andy's shriek, Ashton let out a whoop at the sight of us. The others were just laughing, well all except Michael and whatever the fuck Andy's friend's name was. She looked pretty surprised.

"Say I'm cool!" I yell to her, I start spinning in circles, making myself dizzy aswell as her. We probably looked really immature, but I don't care.

"Never!" She screams back, and by now my eyes are getting teary from laughing so hard. I haven't laughed like this is a while. She brings out the best of me.

I try to start running, but after spinning in circles I found it extremely hard to run in a straight line. I head towards the grass because I knew we were going to fall, "Fuck!" I scream and we started to tip over. I somehow moved so I wouldn't land on Andy, she would probably died if that happened.