⚜️35⚜️

{Sophie's PoV}

" Sophie!" Adam shouted as I pressed on his dick a little harder, I mentally grinned and gave Adam an innocent look, tilting my head to the side with a doe-eyes expression.
It was time I got him to lose control.

I wrapped my fingers around his girth and
Adam tensed under my hold as I squeezed him once again. His heavy lidded eyes clashes dangerously around mine as I moved my hand down the length of his manhood, slowly yet firmly, his eyes not breaking the contact with mine.

I felt some sticky wetness on the head of his manhood and being the rebel I was, I rubbed my thumb over the tip. Adam bucked his hips up and growled lowly before his strong fingers clasped around my wrist, stopping my action,

" Careful Sophie," Adam warned as his eyes darkened and his hold on my hips tightened painfully,
" if you don't, you'll be on all fours with your mouth full." His beauteous eyes conveying how serious he was

I stared deep in those stormy greys of his and I felt a shudder travel down the length of my spine. Inwardly, I was smirking with the effect I had on him but I was even somewhat afraid. I knew from past experiences Adam definitely done what he said. For instance he said he'd fuck me soon and I don't even know how soon turned out to be last night, and although the idea was tempting, right now I wasn't ready.

Sensing the reluctance displayed in my eyes, Adam readjusted my position so that my back pressed against his hard chest. I stretched my legs out and moaned as the hot water lapped around me. I closed my eyes and sighed lowly.
It felt amazing.

I opened an eye when I heard the shaking of a paper bag. I tilted my head to the side to find Adam tossing some Epsom salt in the bath. I gave him a small grateful smile before I relaxed further onto his body causing every inch of his hard body to press further against mine. Especially, his erect manhood which was nestled in between my ass cheeks.

Adam fingers soon massaged my tensed shoulders before they spread to the side of my ribs, kneading gently. His fingers, along with the salted water was eradicating the knots of my body.
How could the touch of such a patronising man be so soft?

I moaned as Adams hands cupped my aching breasts, lathering them with his shower gel. His fingers were circling the areoles, making me moan at the sensations racing through my body. I arched my back as he pinched the tip, making me release a moan.

Adam gathered more soap in his hands before he teasingly moved his large warm hands to my inner thighs. His fingers slowly travelled down the length of my inner thighs before his fingers found my core. His thumb caressed my sensitive core and I bucked my hips down, causing Adams erection to press further against my ass.

I waited in anticipation as Adams fingers parted my folds. His fingers paying attention everywhere except my throbbing clit.

" Please!" I begged when his finger just flicked over the bundle of nerves before moving away.

" Adam!" I cried, not caring how desperate I sounded.

I let out a small whimper as Adam touched my clit, making me see stars. I bucked my hips up, wanting more from him and when he pinched my clit, a moan ripped out of my throat as an orgasm rocked through my body. Adam continued rubbing my slit, making me release moan after moan.