*103. BUCKY: Beg For It

A/N: HI EVERYONE! This was a request, and I was so happy to write it! It ended up sort of long, but usually my smut chapters end up rather long because I like to include pre-story and not just smut. Anyway, it's not as long as some of the others but I think it'll be well worth the read! I'm really happy with how this one turned out :)

As always, anyone can request anything at any time! I have a few more requests to post and those will all be coming out soon. Thanks for everything you guys! Lots of love.

Winnie

Words: 8K

There's something intoxicating about Y/N. Everyone who meets her is left with the same unsettled, intrigued feeling. She's mysterious and vague yet blunt and unguarded in some strange, fascinatingly contradictive way. Her touch will set a fire to your soul and have any man's head spinning (or willing woman, for that matter). Many have questioned the legitimacy of her tale: that she was only a spy before joining the Avengers team. Some people think that she's enhanced—gifted with some sort of intoxicating aura that makes her the most intriguing person in any room. Anyone who really knows her knows the truth: she was a normal girl who grew up to become someone extraordinary through hellish circumstances. She's someone who learned how to beat the system and pull wool over anyone's eyes in order to get what she wants to get a job done. In fact, it's in this way and many others that she's very similar to Natasha Romanoff. Perhaps that's why the two became such quick friends when Y/N joined the Avenger's team five months ago. Natasha is the only one that Y/N can really, truly trust in the over-crowded place she's now calling home: the Compound. Natasha feels the same way about Y/N, and from that comes the strongest friendship either of them has ever had.

Y/N's fearless. She's unstoppable. Unwaveringly courageous. Honest. Dangerous.

She's also the most promiscuous flirt anyone ever did meet.

She knows her boundaries... for the most part. She keeps her eyes off the married or eternally faithful—such as Hawkeye—and the forbidden underage fruit (like that delightfully sweet Spiderboy), but everyone else is fair game. No one is safe from her promiscuous behavior. Honestly, no one's ever really complained. It's entertaining and flattering in many ways, and the reactions that she draws from the unsuspecting are the best parts of the whole thing.

The only living soul who isn't a player in her game is a man called Bucky Barnes.

Now, when Bucky first met Y/N he'd been a completely different man. He'd tried to kill her once or twice... or maybe three times. But that'd been in another life. Y/N knows that, or so she says, and the past has been put behind them. Now they're teammates—Y/N and Barnes—and she should treat him just like everyone else.

Except, she doesn't.

Y/N acts completely different around Bucky and it drives him absolutely fucking insane.

Need proof? Take this morning, for example:

"Mornin', Captain," Y/N drawls as she swaggers into the gym just before sunrise. Nat's supposed to meet her in half an hour but Y/N's keen on being early. The only other people awake at this hour are Steve, also known as the Captain, and his "sidekick" Bucky Barnes.

"Good morning." Steve smiles at the newest addition to the team as she comes to straddle the machine closest to his left side. Bucky, meanwhile, is at the machine a few paces to the right feeling utterly jaded and unfairly ignored.

Y/N runs her eyes up and down Steve's sweaty figure. "How much you think you can bench?" she questions.

Steve glances down to the weights he's lifting. "Not sure," he answers through a chuckle.