Conclusion

I haven't fully accepted who I am as a person but I'm learning. All these things that have happened to me made me the person I am today. I just have to get used to it and embrace it. I am black and I can't change that. What bothers me the most is how people instantly hate you for something you can't control. Don't change yourself for anyone else. Be your own kind of beautiful.

THE END

Don't forget to vote & comment. I have another book I'm working on. Can't wait for y'all to read it! I don't know why I said y'all but anyways.. Thank you so much for your time. Although this book was mostly negative thoughts I wanted to end it with a slight positive ending.
If you're interested in my next book continue reading.

The Catfisher

Description:

"You've heard about people being catfished but have you ever heard from the catfisher's point of view? Do you know why they do this? How they felt about what they're doing?

The catfisher regrets ever starting this. But how can she stop? She doesn't want to but she knows it's the right thing to do. Should she do the right thing or do what ever keeps her happy? She becomes more self-conscious. Self-loathe growing by the minute. Heart broken and afraid. Alone. Always left alone."

Stay tuned ;)