Chapter 4

BEN Drowned POV
"God that was amusing. I'm gonna have more fun with this one than expected."
I grin as I push against the desk, spinning around on the chair as the wheels glide along the wooden floor. Though I stop spinning and turn my attention to EJ as he sighs and walks towards the door to exit the room.
"Whatever BEN. Just make sure not to give yourself away to her and only reveal yourself if you plan to kill her. Which you should be doing anyway.."
I couldn't help but roll my eyes. It's not as if I've never done this before. I know what I'm doing for crying out loud!
"Jack relax! No mistakes will be made!"
I watch as he stashes his hands in his pockets and sighing heavily. Allowing a tsk to sneak out from behind his mask.
"You better not make any mistakes. Otherwise Slender will kill you and punish me for allowing you to fool around with a mission target for so long."
With that, he grunts and leaves the room.

Jack had always been the serious type. I tried to help him lighten up. Go drinking or playing video games. But neither of those seemed to interest him.
Leaning my head back on the chair, I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. But my head soon snaps back to the door once I hear a familiar voice and chuckle.
"You're so gonna screw this up"
Coming into my view was none other than the clown himself, Jeff.
I stand up out of the chair and walk over to him as he leans against the door frame with a wider than wide smirk on his face.
"I'm not gonna screw anything up! Joker reject."
That had done it, I hit a nerve. Jeffs face curls into an angry raged filled snarl as he pulls out his knife. I waste no time to dash out the room, running down the hall. Hearing Jeff yell out from behind me.
"You're dead elf boy!"

Readers POV
I try to process everything that just happened and tried to make logical sense out of it all. But no matter how hard I tried. I just couldn't get my head around it. How was this even possible?
Just as I was lost in thought, I hear a knock at my door before listening to the squeaky hinges of it opening, followed by the calling of a friendly voice.
"[Name]? You home? It's Susie!"
Sighing deeply to calm myself, I take once last glance of the dark computer screen before leaving my room and rushing downstairs to meet my friend.
"Hi Susie.. sorry about, uh, running out in class like that.."
I awkwardly scratch the back of my head. Apologies were never my strong point but I always made the effort.
Susie shakes her head and smiles, holding out her hand to which she held my school bag that I had left in class. Her smile grows as I return the cheerful expression and take the bag from her hand.
"I'm just glad to see you're okay! Although.. Mr Kit is not very happy.."
Groaning sarcastically, we both laugh together, placing our bags down in the corner by the door before heading to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.