1

You stretched your arms and with a satisfied smile, closed your laptop. Your resume was finally finished and now you could rest easy knowing that your job interview was coming up in the next couple days. You joyfully fell back onto your pillow, haven't feeling this relaxed since the day you started. You've had to search through papers and data, including memories which was not your stronghold, just to get what you needed to have a presentable resume. It was very stressful. But now, it was over.

You slid your laptop from your lap and hopped up from your bed to have a relaxing, long, hot shower. You decided not to make it as long as you wish you did since you still had to grab some dinner before bed. It was already 11pm, never too late for food.

You finished your shower only after about 15 minutes in it to get dressed, in which you did so to some music. Before you could really even get a new outfit, your doorbell started to ring frantically. As you were on your way down with a towel wrapped around your body, you heard the falling of flower pots and small high pitched 'ow's. You were confused but still opened the door to see who was there none the less.

Upon opening the door, you found no one there and your music was too loud to hear the 14 tiny feet scampering between your ankles and into your home. You reached down to fix the knocked over flower pot, which actually had a crack in it now, and sighed your way back inside.

You resorted back upstairs to continue getting dressed and then head to bed for the night. You fitted yourself in shorts and a regular t-shirt and quickly drifted off to bed.

Meanwhile, in your kitchen.

"But what if she doesn't like us and puts us out?" Jimin worried. He hadn't been able to have any positive thoughts about this plan ever since it had been organized. The seven of them had set eyes on your house and it's natural cozy feeling and made it their goal to make it inside, even if they had to sneak in.

"Why would she do that? We're adorable." Jungkook's tiny slim finger poked Jimin's chubby cheek to make him giggle.

"But we look gross, she'll think we're animals or something." Jin pushed his small plump lips into a pout.

"Ooh, I know!" Taehyung couldn't get his eyes off of the place, and once he set eyes on the faucet over your sink, his brain got the perfect idea.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook watched him go, alerting all the others that someone was missing from their group. They were all either sitting or standing in a single tile in your kitchen, but they were still smaller that it.

"Taehyung-ah! Come back here!" Namjoon yelled after him.

"Hyung, we can get clean up here!" Taehyung shouted back while reached to grab another handle to the drawers in the counters. But before he could grab it, his foot slipped and he lost his grip completely. Leaving him to fall all the way back down twice as fast as it took him to climb up.